PDA

View Full Version : So, 5-0 vows to never let it happen again, lol......

Saltydog
09-16-2018, 12:47 PM
https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/Article/Ole-Miss-Quarterback-Jordan-Taamu-Vows-To-Never-Let-It-Happen-Again-121962776/

Commercecomet24
09-16-2018, 01:48 PM
That sounds good and all but in reality they are paper tigers and their defense maybe the worst to ever step on a college football field. Oh I'm sorry 5-0 but it will happen again! Or maybe he was just talking about bama never doing it to him again since that's the last time he'll play them lol

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:13 PM
That pineapple chunker had it rough after his first pass.... That probably won't ever happen again...

6-21-58, 2.8 ypa, 0 TDs, 2 picks, 33 passing eff.

Holly Rowe: "Coach Saban, how did you adjust after the first play?"

MDL: "We put a different guy over there."

Commercecomet24
09-16-2018, 02:15 PM
That pineapple chunker had it rough after his first pass.... That probably won't ever happen again...

Lol that's strong, tusk!

Token Bammer
09-16-2018, 02:19 PM

So much for Ole Miss testing the secondary.

Lord McBuckethead
09-16-2018, 02:22 PM
They did test them. Alabama passed. Some other teams will not. That's football.

Token Bammer
09-16-2018, 02:24 PM
They did test them. Alabama passed. Some other teams will not. That's football.

From that perspective, yes, they did test the secondary. That's not the perspective I was speaking to, however.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
09-16-2018, 02:32 PM
Problem is....he don't play defense. So it will happen again and again and again probably 4 or 5 more times this season

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:34 PM
From that perspective, yes, they did test the secondary. That's not the perspective I was speaking to, however.

He's right, Token... I even got a copy of it:

Test
Student Name: 2018 Bammer Secondary

Q: Are you going to beat the shit out of Ole Miss?

A: Yes.

Grade: 100

MaroonFlounder
09-16-2018, 03:07 PM

Who was covering DK on that first play? And who did they put over there afterward?

TUSK
09-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Who was covering DK on that first play? And who did they put over there afterward?

Savion Smith... then they rolled in Patrick Surtain and Diggs, too... Savion came back in on nickel and/or dime stuff...

I think, as a unit, they are ahead of schedule, but I wanna see how they do vs A&M's Mond before I get too giddy....

Todd4State
09-16-2018, 03:18 PM

That's hilarious.

Todd4State
09-16-2018, 03:20 PM
That sounds good and all but in reality they are paper tigers and their defense maybe the worst to ever step on a college football field. Oh I'm sorry 5-0 but it will happen again! Or maybe he was just talking about bama never doing it to him again since that's the last time he'll play them lol

Here's the thing about Ta'Amuu. He is what we thought he is. Except for 7. He's essentially a drop back passer in a spread system and he can play 7 on 7 ball when there is no pressure on him. Get some pressure on him and cause him to roll out and then all of a sudden it becomes obvious why he wasn't recruited by anyone else.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 03:24 PM
Here's the thing about Ta'Amuu. He is what we thought he is. Except for 7. He's essentially a drop back passer in a spread system and he can play 7 on 7 ball when there is no pressure on him. Get some pressure on him and cause him to roll out and then all of a sudden it becomes obvious why he wasn't recruited by anyone else.

U of Hawaii offered to lettem walk on... as a DB.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2018, 03:27 PM

Yep.

tireddawg
09-16-2018, 04:15 PM
Savion Smith... then they rolled in Patrick Surtain and Diggs, too... Savion came back in on nickel and/or dime stuff...

I think, as a unit, they are ahead of schedule, but I wanna see how they do vs State's Nicky Fitz before I get too giddy....

FIFY
We coming*

Mutt the Hoople
09-16-2018, 04:27 PM
https://247sports.com/college/ole-miss/Article/Ole-Miss-Quarterback-Jordan-Taamu-Vows-To-Never-Let-It-Happen-Again-121962776/

Ta'amu is a Senior.

Leroy Jenkins
09-16-2018, 04:44 PM

There's a song lyric here somewhere.
"My pineapple Chucker and your pineapple chucker sitting by the fire, my pineapple chucker said to your pineapple chucker I'm gonna set your field on fire..."

Its cool, I can say that because worked near Eva and Pearl for 3 years... so I'm practically a local kine guy eh. If you say it, it's distasteful.

lastmajordog
09-16-2018, 06:25 PM
If Coach Joe pulls a Mullen...................It will be horrible........