PDA

View Full Version : Joe Burrow.....

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 02:11 AM
On that last TD pass made a stupid throw. Their were FIVE defenders there. Sometimes you would rather be lucky than good. He had no right to complete that one, but he did. Hope that kind of luck doesn't carry over to when we play LSU.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 02:14 AM
Craziest thing is he’s the best QB they’ve had in a LONG time

TUSK
09-16-2018, 03:17 AM

Etling 2.0 / Best since Mett.

Rick Danko
09-16-2018, 08:54 AM
If history has anything to do with it he?ll throw for 450 on us

gravedigger
09-16-2018, 09:06 AM
Etling 2.0 / Best since Mett.

correct

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2018, 09:11 AM
LSU has a really good receiver, 6'6" Jefferson. Auburn had absolutely nothing for him on the game winning drive. If Peters is out, we'll have to have Dantzler on him.

Burrow is very meh, but he can make a read and dish the ball ok. I don't think he can make tight throws, but their WRs made enough space for that not to matter.

IMissJack
09-16-2018, 09:26 AM
Burrows was 15/34 for 249 yds. LSU's passing game is a little erratic, but they make up for some of that with big plays. One 30 yarder is worth 3 10 yd completions.

msbulldog
09-16-2018, 09:29 AM
Burrows was 15/34 for 249 yds. LSU's passing game is a little erratic, but they make up for some of that with big plays. One 30 yarder is worth 3 10 yd completions.

No that's 1 first down to 3 first downs. 4 more plays versus 12 more plays.

MarketingBully
09-16-2018, 11:35 AM
If you are up 21-10 in the second half at home and not running the football, you’re an idiot. Gus Malzhan lost that game more then LSU won it. Burrow is an awful QB who is getting pub because LSU has had worse then him for at least the last five years. LSU also got 2-3 favorable PI calls against Auburn’s defense that continued scoring drives. Auburn let LSU stick around too long and it bit them in the ass. Note to self, when facing LSU run the football. Their secondary is the strength of their defense. Their DL is decent but not deep. Their front seven is decent but not deep. You can run on them. Malzhan will never win any SEC championship or get to the playoffs with a passing QB. Just won’t happen.

dawgday166
09-16-2018, 11:49 AM
Burrow >>> Tua.

Cooterpoot
09-16-2018, 11:53 AM
Auburn still can’t block people on the OL. LSU still doesn’t have a good qb. Neither team is impressive offensively. Both have good defenses.

Commercecomet24
09-16-2018, 11:59 AM
For those of you interested in things like completion percentage burrow has yet to complete 50% of his passes in a game lol

Commercecomet24
09-16-2018, 12:00 PM
Auburn still can’t block people on the OL. LSU still doesn’t have a good qb. Neither team is impressive offensively. Both have good defenses.

Cooter gets it!

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2018, 01:12 PM

No he's not. Lol

He throws ducks.

I will say though I'm impressed with what Emsminger is doing. LSU is limited at QB but they are being aggressive. We'll see if it backfires down the road.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2018, 01:13 PM
What's interesting to me is how much transfers are helping LSU. The graduate transfer rule has made it much easier for blue bloods to avoid having holes on their roster.

gravedigger
09-16-2018, 01:13 PM
Burrow >>> Tua.

forgot sarcastericks

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-16-2018, 01:18 PM
If you are up 21-10 in the second half at home and not running the football, you’re an idiot. Gus Malzhan lost that game more then LSU won it. Burrow is an awful QB who is getting pub because LSU has had worse then him for at least the last five years. LSU also got 2-3 favorable PI calls against Auburn’s defense that continued scoring drives. Auburn let LSU stick around too long and it bit them in the ass. Note to self, when facing LSU run the football. Their secondary is the strength of their defense. Their DL is decent but not deep. Their front seven is decent but not deep. You can run on them. Malzhan will never win any SEC championship or get to the playoffs with a passing QB. Just won’t happen.

Agreed 100%. LSU OL is good but not great, much less elite. I was shocked at how poor the Auburn front 4 played. LSU's front 7 can be run on from the start of the game and be gassed by the start of the 4th if we put our minds to it. Our WRs will stuggel to get open, and Fitz won't have very large windows, so running should definitely be the focus till we can scheme up a good pass play. Mullen's plan last year will work again this one- LSU was thin and young up front last year, but they lost a few to graduation and 1 to injury so they aren't any deeper. I think Auburn was 1 duel threat QB away from scoring 35+, we have that QB to make it 1 tackler harder to stop the run.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:25 PM
Burrow >>> Tua.

http://www.juggernart.com/games/free-online-fishing/img/screens/blow-fishing.jpg

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:32 PM
forgot sarcastericks

No, he didn't.... he's fishin'.... shhhhhhhh

RougeDawg
09-16-2018, 01:32 PM
We will demolish both auburn and LSU barring catestrophic injuries. I was actually at the game yesterday for a wedding tomorrow in Auburn. If either team had had a mobile QB yesterday, they wouldn?t run away sigh get game. We will absolutely shred these two teams with either QB.

TrapGame
09-16-2018, 01:33 PM
Burrow is really average. Auburn is not as good as we thought. It will be a close game in Death Valley, they'll want revenge from last year, but I think we might skull drag Auburn at home. They are lacking on defense - which surprised me - and the OL is as advertised, a liability for Stidham. Auburn does not have a big All SEC RB but was running it well on LSU's defensive front. Then Gus decided to Gus it up.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2018, 01:36 PM
Stidham throws a pretty ball but he's a below average, slow decision maker, has very little mobility, and a somewhat long release. He has no glaring weakness, but the sum of his parts just aren't quite as good as they should be.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Stidham throws a pretty ball but he's a below average, slow decision maker, has very little mobility, and a somewhat long release. He has no glaring weakness, but the sum of his parts just aren't quite as good as they should be.

That may be true, but if you notice, Stidahm's hip twist is almost always in phase with his overhand, rotary twitch frequency... especially on the deep outs...

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2018, 01:53 PM
That may be true, but if you notice, Stidahm's hip twist is almost always in phase with his overhand, rotary twitch frequency... especially on the deep outs...

Excuse me Eddie O?

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:59 PM
Excuse me Eddie O?

LOL.... Exactly!*

Commercecomet24
09-16-2018, 02:20 PM

You serious, Clark? Lol

Token Bammer
09-16-2018, 02:32 PM
You serious, Clark? Lol

That's the gift that keeps on giving the whole year.

dawgday166
09-16-2018, 02:36 PM
http://www.juggernart.com/games/free-online-fishing/img/screens/blow-fishing.jpg

I try different bait next time. That one too obvious. Even a Bummer in meth induced stupor can catch onto it *

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:43 PM
I try different bait next time. That one too obvious. Even a Bummer in meth induced stupor can catch onto it *

http://piscatorflies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/crystal_meth_pink.jpg
Home / Alaska Flies / Crystal Meth Sucker Spawn Pink
Sale!🔍

CRYSTAL METH SUCKER SPAWN PINK
$1.45 $0.99

The Crystal Meth is a fuel-injected version of the Sucker Spawn, a fly tied to represent sucker fish eggs. The flies are expertly tied by me on a 2x extra heavy wire hook (model #2457), with whip finished and cemented heads and body threads. I mainly fish these on the Great Lakes steelhead and salmon rivers, but the pattern is a killer for coastal migratories and Alaska runs too.

Hook Size
Quantity
ADD TO CART
SKU: CRYSTAL-METH-PINK Categories: Alaska Flies, Egg Flies, Great Lakes Flies, Pacific Salmon Flies, Steelhead Flies Tags: Assortment, Crystal Meth, Egg Fly, Pink, Sucker Spawn

dawgday166
09-16-2018, 02:57 PM
http://piscatorflies.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/crystal_meth_pink.jpg
Home / Alaska Flies / Crystal Meth Sucker Spawn Pink
Sale!��

CRYSTAL METH SUCKER SPAWN PINK
$1.45 $0.99

The Crystal Meth is a fuel-injected version of the Sucker Spawn, a fly tied to represent sucker fish eggs. The flies are expertly tied by me on a 2x extra heavy wire hook (model #2457), with whip finished and cemented heads and body threads. I mainly fish these on the Great Lakes steelhead and salmon rivers, but the pattern is a killer for coastal migratories and Alaska runs too.

Hook Size
Quantity
ADD TO CART
SKU: CRYSTAL-METH-PINK Categories: Alaska Flies, Egg Flies, Great Lakes Flies, Pacific Salmon Flies, Steelhead Flies Tags: Assortment, Crystal Meth, Egg Fly, Pink, Sucker Spawn

Those work good huh? I try next time ... Will sprinkle on a slight comment about Bummer's 4 or 5th best in SEC Dline.

I really liked what my word correction did with "Bammer" last time. Think I'll keep "Bummer".

Pit Bull
09-16-2018, 03:14 PM
Burrow seems to be improving every game.

ShotgunDawg
09-16-2018, 03:19 PM
Burrow seems to be improving every game.

His QBR has actually decreased every game. Basically, what Burrow is doing right now is making fundamental plays and not hurting LSU.

He’s not a good player

BB30
09-16-2018, 03:27 PM
He did what he needed to to win. LSU is very physical and their corners are legit. It will be a tough game in BR. I certainly think we can win but it will be earned. They have UF and UGA the 2 wks before us. That UGA game will hopefully be an extremely physically draining game for them.

Auburn didn't look very good. They looked like they slept walked through parts of the game. LSU just wanted it more.