PDA

View Full Version : Aight, ya late night lushes, Hos, and deviants... "Who's DEAD?"... Re: NC/CFP

TUSK
09-16-2018, 12:46 AM
SEC - AU & LSU are dead.
B1G - Wisky, M'Land, NWN, RTG, Ill, Nebraska, UM & MSU are dead.
ACC - FSU, Miami & Syracuse are dead.
B12 - TCU & Texas are dead.
PAC - lol,,,, really? No... Really? You're all dead.

thoughts?

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 12:56 AM
Florida State is the funniest one to me so far, their coaching search was worse than tennesse’s in my opinion. I’m watching the bama game now and Luke is by far the biggest joke in the SEC. After the touchdown and bama fumble he was trying to look tough on the sidelines. He is pitiful.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:02 AM
Florida State is the funniest one to me so far, their coaching search was worse than tennesse’s in my opinion. I’m watching the bama game now and Luke is by far the biggest joke in the SEC. After the touchdown and bama fumble he was trying to look tough on the sidelines. He is pitiful.

Timber, I just saw an interview with Taggart... Ole Miss is lucky they don't have him as a HC.

A&M made out like bandits, IMO... (and I think Jimbo is a slimeball)...

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 01:05 AM
SEC - AU & LSU are dead.
B1G - Wisky, Nebraska, UM & MSU are dead.
ACC - FSU, Miami & Syracuse are dead.
B12 - TCU & Texas are dead.
PAC - lol,,,, really? No... Really? You're all dead.

thoughts?
Well, I think you are right on most of that, but not in the SEC. Somebody has to beat LSU before they are dead. As for Auburn, I seem to remember a 1 loss SEC team that won it all pretty recently. It goes without saying they can't lose another one.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:07 AM
Well, I think you are right on most of that, but not in the SEC. Somebody has to beat LSU before they are dead. As for Auburn, I seem to remember a 1 loss SEC team that won it all pretty recently. It goes without saying they can't lose another one.

I meant for the NC... Not the SECC.

Pit Bull
09-16-2018, 01:14 AM
Timber, I just saw an interview with Taggart... Ole Miss is lucky they don't have him as a HC.

Yeah....agree with that....would rather have Luke as my coach than Taggert. Taggert looks totally lost. Luke just doesn't have any defensive talent. Remember Tusk when I said earlier all BAMA would have to do is hand the ball off. BAMA will beat us too....but not that bad. I figure we stay within about 2 TDs of you. Our D will be much better than most teams BAMA faces.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 01:15 AM

Jimbo is definitely a slimeball but a good college coach. Biggest contest to me so far is who lasts longer, taggert or mullen. As much I wish mullen would get fired first, taggert might not last two years.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:17 AM
Yeah....agree with that....would rather have Luke as my coach than Taggert. Taggert looks totally lost. Luke just doesn't have any defensive talent. Remember Tusk when I said earlier all BAMA would have to do is hand the ball off.

yup, you did and I thought similarly, but where's the fun in that?

Did you see me break free for a gain of 1 yard in the mid 3rd qtr?

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:19 AM
Jimbo is definitely a slimeball but a good college coach. Biggest contest to me so far is who lasts longer, taggert or mullen. As much I wish mullen would get fired first, taggert might not last two years.

Mullen can trick folks longer than Taggert can...

Pit Bull
09-16-2018, 01:20 AM

There will be some one loss teams in the playoffs.....but it wont be BAMA.....no losses for BAMA, IMO. I think we lose 2 to 3 games. Probably BAMA, LSU, and maybe Auburn.....maybe (if we can put pressure on Stidham.....I think we might beat them). TAMU could be iffy if they play like they did against Clemson.

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 01:23 AM

That one loss team didn't win the SEC, or their division. They did win a NC.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 01:27 AM
People always ask what it would be like if bama played a pro team. The ole miss bama game tonight is what that would look like.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:30 AM
There will be some one loss teams in the playoffs.....but it wont be BAMA.....no losses for BAMA, IMO. I think we lose 2 to 3 games. Probably BAMA, LSU, and maybe Auburn.....maybe (if we can put pressure on Stidham.....I think we might beat them). TAMU could be iffy if they play like they did against Clemson.

Before the season started, I was concerned about Stidham, Lock, Ta'Amu, and Fitz.... I'm bumping Mond up to #3 in that group...

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:32 AM
People always ask what it would be like if bama played a pro team. The ole miss bama game tonight is what that would look like.

LOL.... I have this discussion with some Bammer asshole every year... and every year, I say the same thing....

"Of 85 players, Bammer has ~20+ NFL guys... Most NFL teams have 53 NFL guys..."

jesus.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 01:35 AM
I am becoming more and more a Matt Luke fan

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 01:39 AM
LOL.... I have this discussion with some Bammer asshole every year... and every year, I say the same thing....

"Of 85 players, Bammer has ~20+ NFL guys... Most NFL teams have 53 NFL guys..."

jesus.

Tusk you are now in charge of the Saturday night late night lush threads

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 01:43 AM

Every player on the worst NFL team has made an NFL roster. Most Bama players won't. Yep.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 01:46 AM

Fvck! I'm not responsible enough......

however, I think a "Sat Nite Lush Thread" is a great idea....

Put me in for 75% effort when I'm on beer,,,, On Whiskey 110% to 12% on an aggressive, downward curve.

edit: I gotta go back to the hottub and think bout this*

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 01:49 AM
I am becoming more and more a Matt Luke fan

This is THE truth on Luke. He was a position coach. He had never even been a coordinator. He was such a good position coach that even the idgets on NAFOOM violently wanted to run him off. They hired him because he was the only guy they could get to take the job for the amount of money they were offering (slightly more than we are playing Moorhead). Sometimes that works out, we wound up with Richard Williams that way. It usually doesn't.

Gutter Cobreh
09-16-2018, 01:50 AM

Only when he's cooked up a fresh batch of meth! Today was special, as he was celebrating another 60 to single digit asswhopoin of the land bear rebel sharks...***

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 01:50 AM

Put me in for 75% effort when I'm on beer,,,, On Whiskey 110% to 12% on an aggressive, downward curve.

The only way I'm up this late is if I actually went to a night game. I can't come in from a game and to bed anytime soon, no matter what I'm drinking.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 01:51 AM

Those look like reasonable percentages considering the job requirements

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 01:53 AM
This is THE truth on Luke. He was a position coach. He had never even been a coordinator. He was such a good position coach that even the idgets on NAFOOM violently wanted to run him off. They hired him because he was the only guy they could get to take the job for the amount of money they were offering (slightly more than we are playing Moorhead). Sometimes that works out, we wound up with Richard Williams that way. It usually doesn't.

When I first posted that I had to look up whether it was Matt Luke or Tommy Luke, doesn’t even matter.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:00 AM
Those look like reasonable percentages considering the job requirements

Bastard.

I’ll take the gig, but I hate you. ****

This include dental?***

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 02:05 AM
Bastard.

This include dental?***
It could, if you will be nice to me.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 02:06 AM
Bastard.

This include dental?***

Maybe vision, but probably not full coverage. You’ll have to ask hack if you qualify for any programs.

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:08 AM
Maybe vision, but probably not full coverage. You’ll have to ask hack if you qualify for any programs.

Oh SNAP!

(Pardon the pun)

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:14 AM
Lush Thread Query: ND - in, or out?

Feel free to expand....

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 02:16 AM
Lush Thread Query: ND - in, or out?

Feel free to expand....

ND?

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:18 AM
ND?

Notre Dame, buddy. They blasted Vandy today & are undefeated...

Liverpooldawg
09-16-2018, 02:20 AM

Do they have a player with an imaginary girlfriend this Year?

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 02:23 AM

Seriously? Vandy is vandy. Notre Dame is over rated as usual. I wish we played either of them. Neither of them matter

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:32 AM
ED Latenight Lush Thread - Sponsered by Notre Dame/NBC.

HMMMMMM

6.5# Baby Touchdown Jesus, please let ND go 12-0!

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:33 AM
Seriously? Vandy is vandy. Notre Dame is over rated as usual. I wish we played either of them. Neither of them matter

No. Not “seriously”.

Good thing I’m in charge of the lush thread��. Yikes ******

TUSK
09-16-2018, 02:34 AM
Miss State would kill Wimbush.

TimberBeast
09-16-2018, 02:40 AM
No. Not “seriously”.

Good thing I’m in charge of the lush thread��. Yikes ******

Ok good

BulldogBear
09-16-2018, 06:44 AM
ED Latenight Lush Thread - Sponsered by Notre Dame/NBC.

HMMMMMM

6.5# Baby Touchdown Jesus, please let ND go 12-0!

ND and Texas need to lose every game they play. Each win by either of them only delays the enevitible.