PDA

View Full Version : The good, the bad, and the ugly

starkvegasdawg
09-15-2018, 11:48 PM
The good - we had over 607 yards of offense and 330 of that was on the ground. Fitz looked much better and hit a couple longer passes. The tribute to Alex Wilcox was also outstanding. Best part of the night for me.

The bad - ULL through for 245 yards and their QB's were not seeing much pressure. I only remember two sacks and a missed 3rd one where our blitzer missed a standing still sitting duck from the blind side.

The ugly - Two potentially bad injuries although hopeful Hill's is not too bad. I didn't like CJM leaving the starters, especially Fitz, in as long as he did. I thought they should have been pulled earlier in light of the injuries we already had.

cuspid
09-16-2018, 12:08 AM
The good - we had over 607 yards of offense and 330 of that was on the ground. Fitz looked much better and hit a couple longer passes. The tribute to Alex Wilcox was also outstanding. Best part of the night for me.

The bad - ULL through for 245 yards and their QB's were not seeing much pressure. I only remember two sacks and a missed 3rd one where our blitzer missed a standing still sitting duck from the blind side.

The ugly - Two potentially bad injuries although hopeful Hill's is not too bad. I didn't like CJM leaving the starters, especially Fitz, in as long as he did. I thought they should have been pulled earlier in light of the injuries we already had.

He certainly doesn?t play scared which bring pros and cons. I agree with you though

BrunswickDawg
09-16-2018, 08:41 AM
The JoMo leaving guys in is due it being early in the season, and the first season in his system. Guys need the reps in the system before we get into SEC play. We won't see it against La Tech.

biggun
09-16-2018, 09:09 AM
Middle of the field is still wide open. M McClauren was either playing too deep, LB’s were not getting enough depth or something because they had WR’s wide open over the middle all night. Also, if Peters is out for the year, CB suddenly becomes an issue.

basedog
09-16-2018, 09:15 AM
SEC Only

Good-Bama

Bad-Hogs

Ugly-BearSharks

shannondawg
09-16-2018, 10:51 AM
I can't remember the defenders name but he busted thru for a tackle, next play he got his ass pancaked.

MarketingBully
09-16-2018, 11:27 AM
The middle of the field was wide open in the first half because Abrams missed it. Trust me, the middle of the field will not be open anymore.