PDA

View Full Version : I may have seen it all now...........

Pit Bull
09-15-2018, 03:41 PM
....if you get a chance, watch N.Texas fake fair catch on a punt returned for a TD against Arkansas. They now lead 14-0 to boot. Punt returner made no fair catch signal, but caught the ball and just stopped and started walking toward his sideline. Arkansas players did the same.....they just stopped and didn't tackle him. Returner took a few steps and then sprinted down the sidelines with a wall of Mean Green blockers all the way to paydirt....unfreakinbelievable!!!!!!!

EdDawg
09-15-2018, 03:42 PM
I loved the fact the returner made sure to walk by the two closest defenders before starting to run.

Dolphus Raymond
09-15-2018, 03:45 PM
Arkansas is a very bad football team. That fake whatever punt return was the damndest thing I have seen in a long time.

War Machine Dawg
09-15-2018, 03:49 PM
I don't think anyone has to worry about losing to the Hogs this year. They suck real hard.

IMissJack
09-15-2018, 03:51 PM
Hogs are the worst team in the SEC by a wide margin this year.

Pit Bull
09-15-2018, 03:52 PM
Arkansas is a very bad football team. That fake whatever punt return was the damndest thing I have seen in a long time.

Yeah they are starting to make KState, ULL, and LaTech look good. Their giant QB is as slow as molasses....I bet Simmons and Sweat will actually feel sorry for him when we get cranked up.

oompa
09-15-2018, 03:55 PM
https://twitter.com/bubbaprog/status/1041062691182395392

BulldogBear
09-15-2018, 03:56 PM
But UPIG is a better program than MSU*

RocketDawg
09-15-2018, 04:11 PM
....if you get a chance, watch N.Texas fake fair catch on a punt returned for a TD against Arkansas. They now lead 14-0 to boot. Punt returner made no fair catch signal, but caught the ball and just stopped and started walking toward his sideline. Arkansas players did the same.....they just stopped and didn't tackle him. Returner took a few steps and then sprinted down the sidelines with a wall of Mean Green blockers all the way to paydirt....unfreakinbelievable!!!!!!!

Sounds like something Mullen would try, but fail at.

Lord McBuckethead
09-15-2018, 04:18 PM
That takes balls. Good play.

Lord McBuckethead
09-15-2018, 04:20 PM
I may be in the minority, but that is unsportsmanlike.

EdDawg
09-15-2018, 04:34 PM

What reason would you give for unsportsmanlike?

shoeless joe
09-15-2018, 04:45 PM

I don't really agree but I see your reasoning. Defensive players are forced to be extra careful in current football and that play took advantage of that. The defenders just assumed they missed the fair catch and didn't wanna get a 15 harder so they pulled off.

EdDawg
09-15-2018, 04:50 PM
I don't really agree but I see your reasoning. Defensive players are forced to be extra careful in current football and that play took advantage of that. The defenders just assumed they missed the fair catch and didn't wanna get a 15 harder so they pulled off.

But do you also throw a flag on Chad Morris for putting this team on the field? North Texas could truly hurt their feelings.***

EdDawg
09-15-2018, 04:51 PM
NT up 31-10 now.

Dawg61
09-15-2018, 05:01 PM

Bet they don't dare call a fair catch on Arkansas the rest of the game.

Pit Bull
09-15-2018, 10:20 PM
Every team in the nation will be covering that play with their players in a chalk session. I haven't seen that pulled since I have been watching football as a teenager.

Liverpooldawg
09-15-2018, 11:07 PM
That was awesome, and Arkansas is terrible.

Todd4State
09-16-2018, 12:49 AM
A week ago I said Arkansas would beat Ole Miss. I was wrong.

WPS
09-16-2018, 12:53 AM
Yeah they are starting to make KState, ULL, and LaTech look good. Their giant QB is as slow as molasses....I bet Simmons and Sweat will actually feel sorry for him when we get cranked up.

Highly doubt he will be starting by then. Not that it will matter. The OL can’t block North Texas for half a second, can’t imagine what they will look like against the SEC.

We had fans booing, players lashing out at fans, recruits laughing at us. It’s going to take Morris at least 3 years to get this turned around if he makes it that long.