PDA

View Full Version : North Texas @ Ark

EdDawg
09-15-2018, 03:40 PM
North Texas is leading 14-0 with the ball on Ark 8.

Srt201
09-15-2018, 03:41 PM
More entertaining than CSU and Florida

IMissJack
09-15-2018, 03:55 PM
17-0 UNT

IMissJack
09-15-2018, 04:02 PM
Out of the rebuilding jobs to be done... Arkansas may be the most difficult. Not a true blue blood, and lack of local talent. Also, they play in the SECw.

Tennessee
Nebraska
Arkansas
Florida State
Florida
Texas

HoopsDawg
09-15-2018, 04:03 PM
Out of the rebuilding jobs to be done... Arkansas may be the most difficult. Not a true blue blood, and lack of local talent. Also, they play in the SECw.

Tennessee
Nebraska
Arkansas
Florida State
Florida
Texas

Also, they are completely changing their offense, scheme.

Coursesuper
09-15-2018, 04:10 PM
Also, they are completely changing their offense, scheme.
They are slooooowwwww.

RocketDawg
09-15-2018, 04:17 PM
6 out of 7 West teams are pretty good this year.

MetEdDawg
09-15-2018, 05:06 PM
Someone convince me Arkansas isn't the worst job in the SEC right now.

Vandy would crush them right now.

IMissJack
09-15-2018, 05:10 PM

I don't know how. I'm surprised that Ark hasn't tried to go back to the BIGXII (SWC), but I guess the money is too good. They have to have to pipeline from TX to be successful, and that was a draw for some TX players, because they were in the SWC, and would play TX teams.

Matt3467
09-15-2018, 08:08 PM
It's sad to see how low Ark has fallen. Bulldog fan first and foremost but after living in Arkansas for quite some time I've been following the team and I think firing Petrino was one of the worst mistakes they've made. Seeing what other coaches have been getting away with he could've suffered a different punishment. I really liked Bielema and wanted him to do well, but boy has he left the team in a horrible situation. Somehow Arkansas is one of the worst teams not only in the conference but the nation.

Maroonthirteen
09-15-2018, 08:27 PM
It's sad to see how low Ark has fallen. Bulldog fan first and foremost but after living in Arkansas for quite some time I've been following the team and I think firing Petrino was one of the worst mistakes they've made. Seeing what other coaches have been getting away with he could've suffered a different punishment. I really liked Bielema and wanted him to do well, but boy has he left the team in a horrible situation. Somehow Arkansas is one of the worst teams not only in the conference but the nation.

Firing nutt was a huge mistake.

BeardoMSU
09-15-2018, 08:28 PM
They suck.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2018, 08:40 PM
I agree. Petrino had them on the cusp of playing for SEC championships.

Matt3467
09-15-2018, 08:43 PM
I'm on the fence about Nutt... He certainly won his share of big games but after reading about how his relationship with Malzahn went it became clear it was his way or the highway. If he gave the offense completely to Gus they may have won it all.

BeardoMSU
09-15-2018, 08:53 PM
I agree. Petrino had them on the cusp of playing for SEC championships.

That's as close as they'll get any time soon. Those trips to Atlanta under Nutt were when the rest of the west was dog shit. I was ecstatic when Petrino ****ed up; it knew it made them a W on our schedule.

Skydawg1
09-15-2018, 09:08 PM
That's as close as they'll get any time soon. Those trips to Atlanta under Nutt were when the rest of the west was dog shit. I was ecstatic when Petrino ****ed up; it knew it made them a W on our schedule.Well same could be said about our own trip to Atlanta. And we barely beat Arkansas to get there.

BulldogBear
09-15-2018, 09:12 PM
6 out of 7 West teams are pretty good this year.

Hahahahahah... NO

TrapGame
09-15-2018, 09:45 PM
Arkansas looks like us under Croom.

Bully13
09-15-2018, 10:00 PM
Ark should have bought Petrino a new Harley and doubled his girlfriend's salary.

WPS
09-16-2018, 12:51 AM

Worst team this year by far, but worst job? I think it’s still middle of the pack. Certainly better than UK or Vandy.

Firing nutt was a huge mistake.

Firing Nutt led to a Sugar Bowl and then an 11-2 season. I’d say firing Petrino was more impactful.

Just 7 years ago during that time Forbes was ranking us as the 8th most valuable team in college football. Seems like forever ago now.

Maroonthirteen
09-16-2018, 07:11 AM
Petrino.... and Mallet did get y’all there. Mallet Was crashing and burning at Michigan regardless of the coach at Arkansas. He may have transferred back even with Nutt still there. But.,,..,. Petteino crashed and burned at Arkansas and left y’all with a void in talent that you have yet to recover. Nutt was a consistent winner and recruited well for y’all.

WPS
09-16-2018, 10:04 AM
Petrino.... and Mallet did get y’all there. Mallet Was crashing and burning at Michigan regardless of the coach at Arkansas. He may have transferred back even with Nutt still there. But.,,..,. Petteino crashed and burned at Arkansas and left y’all with a void in talent that you have yet to recover. Nutt was a consistent winner and recruited well for y’all.

Nutt wanted Mallett at TE which is why he didn’t consider us much originally so I doubt it lol.

Guess Tyler Wilson wouldn’t have been a bad consolation either though.