PDA

View Full Version : As much as I?d like to see Fitz hit the deep ball tomorrow

Cowbell
09-14-2018, 09:03 PM
I have a feeling our RBs are gonna put on the show. Granted it may be through the passing game, I think Aeris will be hungry and we need the RB recruit to see the role he gets to play if he comes here. Kylin and gang rack up 350 all-purpose yards.

bulldawg28
09-14-2018, 09:05 PM
Aeris may be hungry but may not get fed much. He'd better take advantage of his opportunities.

Covercorner2
09-14-2018, 09:32 PM
I have a feeling our RBs are gonna put on the show. Granted it may be through the passing game, I think Aeris will be hungry and we need the RB recruit to see the role he gets to play if he comes here. Kylin and gang rack up 350 all-purpose yards.

Aeris will get the majority of his run when the SEC schedule starts.

Homedawg
09-14-2018, 09:39 PM
Aeris will get the majority of his run when the SEC schedule starts.

So we aren't going to play him in non conference but we are in the league?? Logic?

bulldawg28
09-14-2018, 09:40 PM
So we aren't going to play him in non conference but we are in the league?? Logic?

He has to be joking

Covercorner2
09-14-2018, 10:05 PM
He has to be joking

I?m not. Think about it. It makes sense. Not saying he will out touch Kylin then, but it will be nice to have a healthy bruiser. His carries will increase. Don?t believe me, just watch.

Moorhead is a cerebral dude.

bulldawg28
09-15-2018, 04:28 AM
I?m not. Think about it. It makes sense. Not saying he will out touch Kylin then, but it will be nice to have a healthy bruiser. His carries will increase. Don?t believe me, just watch.

His carries may increase that I don't disagree with. But the fact he's saving him for later isn't how football is played. That's tournament baseball pitching philosophy. Wrong sport my friend, your overthinking it.

Cooterpoot
09-15-2018, 04:32 AM
He’s not saving Aries.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-15-2018, 08:38 AM

Admittedly it would be hard for his carries to decrease. He is averaging 1.0 carries per game in 2018 so far.

TrapGame
09-15-2018, 09:09 AM
He’s not saving Aries.

This.^^^^^

This is Joe's system. Nick and Kylin (just like McSorely and Barkley) are the run threats for the vast majority of snaps. AW might get a few touches but he won't see any significant playing time.

Covercorner2
09-15-2018, 09:14 AM
We will see.

WSOPdawg
09-15-2018, 10:00 AM

I'm of a different opinion and believe Coach JoMo knows the importance of getting the passing game on-track prior to league play starting next week. I'm thinking we'll see a 60-40 pass-run play mix. To me, this game isn't about pounding the rock (b/c we know we can do this against LA-LA), it's about getting the QB and WRs on the same page and familiar with game action required of the new offense.

DownwardDawg
09-15-2018, 11:16 AM

His carries will increase due to him doing the things that Moorehead expects of him. No other reason.