PDA

View Full Version : Brandon Walker and Rufus Warren are great on Facebook Live

Tbonewannabe
09-14-2018, 02:38 PM
I hope they keep it up.

Jack Lambert
09-14-2018, 02:44 PM
Rufus is one of the nice's guys you will ever meet. By the way I think his claim to fame is that he caught Dak's first TD throw or first pass.

Tbonewannabe
09-14-2018, 03:40 PM
Rufus is one of the nice's guys you will ever meet. By the way I think his claim to fame is that he caught Dak's first TD throw or first pass.

Rufus said he actually caught 2 passes in his career with 1 getting called back due to Brandon Hill holding call. He didn't say what QB threw the pass. He did say the only other throw he had his way was Tyler Russell airmailing one over his head. The guy is funny. Brandon and Rufus were great back and forth.

Jack Lambert
09-14-2018, 03:47 PM
Rufus said he actually caught 2 passes in his career with 1 getting called back due to Brandon Hill holding call. He didn't say what QB threw the pass. He did say the only other throw he had his way was Tyler Russell airmailing one over his head. The guy is funny. Brandon and Rufus were great back and forth.

I talked to him last season before a game and seems like he told me Dak threw to him. It was either 1st TD or 1st caught pass. I could be wrong.

Tbonewannabe
09-14-2018, 04:17 PM
I talked to him last season before a game and seems like he told me Dak threw to him. It was either 1st TD or 1st caught pass. I could be wrong.

You are probably right. He didn't say what QB threw him the pass. I just think it is funny that his only reception in his career was Dak's first pass completion.

Jack Lambert
09-14-2018, 04:56 PM
You are probably right. He didn't say what QB threw him the pass. I just think it is funny that his only reception in his career was Dak's first pass completion.

It might have been his only or first TD was thrown by Dak. Then then he might have been shooting me some shit. :)

ShotgunDawg
09-14-2018, 05:14 PM
How about Rufus saying that this is the best MSU OL he's ever seen