PDA

View Full Version : Will Redmond

msstate7
10-14-2013, 08:00 AM
I was at the game, but caught myself watching our ol and dl not getting it done. How did will perform? Is he good enough to take over a corner spot?

Tbonewannabe
10-14-2013, 08:43 AM
The couple of times I watched him, he looks like our best db.

Coach 57
10-14-2013, 09:14 AM
Redmond is our best DB right now with Love down. But could be the best PERIOD after some more games under his belt. I watched him a few times & he still is very green.

SignalToNoise
10-14-2013, 09:28 AM
Redmond is our best DB right now with Love down. But could be the best PERIOD after some more games under his belt. I watched him a few times & he still is very green.

The three times I watched him he did ok. Ran step for step with his man and they didn't throw at him.

Excited to see how good he can be after all the hype I've heard about him.

Political Hack
10-14-2013, 09:47 AM
he gave up one completion when he was caught looking towards the sideline for the play call. Other that that he defended every pass thrown his way and was in on the final pass break up when BG couldn't complete the 4th and 10. Him being in during that drive says a lot. I think he got a couple of tackles too, including one on a kickoff which was his first play in.

I thought he looked damn good. He had a deep ball thrown on him which he has the talent to pick off 9 out of 10
times but didn't get his head around. I think once he settles in, that's a pick. I know they expect that out of him.

bocfarm
10-14-2013, 10:29 AM
Looked good on kickoffs too...first kickoff, assisted tackle, second one he was the first one down the field, met the receiver at the 5 yrd line which helped slow him down