PDA

View Full Version : New Hype Video for ULL

Todd4State
09-13-2018, 04:15 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmh0lHY4y64

tireddawg
09-13-2018, 04:52 PM
Thx for posting. I wonder if Landrews ever sees the field if Dan is still here.

Ari Gold
09-13-2018, 05:57 PM

The one thing we can thank Dan for is redshirting him last year although He could have played and helped us
Now we get him for An extra year

Homedawg
09-13-2018, 06:08 PM

Well he only saw the field for 3 snaps sat. One of which he got burned for the td. But he looks the part for sure

Dolphus Raymond
09-13-2018, 07:55 PM
I didn't realize Landrews had a sack last week. Love this video.

Homedawg
09-13-2018, 09:18 PM
He didn't.

TXDawg
09-13-2018, 10:03 PM
He didn't.

Yep. The video has highlights from both SFA and KSU. Pretty weak effort if they’re calling it the “hype video” for ULL, in my opinion.

Bigedawg
09-13-2018, 10:13 PM
Yep. The video has highlights from both SFA and KSU. Pretty weak effort if they’re calling it the “hype video” for ULL, in my opinion.

What more do you want? The video is a full 1:01! Considering multiple people are paid to produce this content, I certainly expect more. I could understand it being half assed if these were student volunteers or something. I know Bob left, but did we have additional turnover here? Maybe Cohen is not into PR as much as Loafers, but the amount of content seems to be dramatically down.

preachermatt83
09-13-2018, 10:21 PM
The whole group that puts this stuff out needs to be replaced.

sleepy dawg
09-14-2018, 08:38 AM
It was a good vid. I'm cool with mini ones like this for non big games. But for big time games we need something way better.

msu15
09-14-2018, 08:43 AM
Ole Miss has an entire website dedicated to producing weekly Netflix quality content for all of their sports and we get 1 minute youtube videos. Smfh

War Machine Dawg
09-14-2018, 09:29 AM
What more do you want? The video is a full 1:01! Considering multiple people are paid to produce this content, I certainly expect more. I could understand it being half assed if these were student volunteers or something. I know Bob left, but did we have additional turnover here? Maybe Cohen is not into PR as much as Loafers, but the amount of content seems to be dramatically down.

Ole Miss has an entire website dedicated to producing weekly Netflix quality content for all of their sports and we get 1 minute youtube videos. Smfh

This was discussed in a thread a couple of weeks ago, I think. Cohen emphasizes on the field product and fan experience, which is great. He's definitely not into the marketing aspect the way Benedict Stricklin was. That's how Benedict made his bones, as a marketing person for UK basketball. Cohen definitely cut our number of media production staff. We've only got like 6-8 people producing our content now. For comparison, Northern Miss has more than double that, 20+ producing content.

We really need to get serious about marketing ourselves better. If I'm choosing one or the other, I'll take being good on the field, but it shouldn't be a choice. We can be great on the field AND market ourselves well.

sleepy dawg
09-14-2018, 02:01 PM
This was discussed in a thread a couple of weeks ago, I think. Cohen emphasizes on the field product and fan experience, which is great. He's definitely not into the marketing aspect the way Benedict Stricklin was. That's how Benedict made his bones, as a marketing person for UK basketball. Cohen definitely cut our number of media production staff. We've only got like 6-8 people producing our content now. For comparison, Northern Miss has more than double that, 20+ producing content.

We really need to get serious about marketing ourselves better. If I'm choosing one or the other, I'll take being good on the field, but it shouldn't be a choice. We can be great on the field AND market ourselves well.

I would definitely like higher quality content, but I don't want much longer. About 3 minutes is as much as I want to see. Give me something short with a whole lot of quality. I'm not trying to watch a movie every week. That's what the game is for.