PDA

View Full Version : Pick your poison, Auburn vs LSU and A&M vs Bama

gravedigger
09-11-2018, 01:11 PM
What is your desired outcome of these two games?

or does it matter?

if it does, why?

Jack Lambert
09-11-2018, 01:12 PM
We will go 3-1. Doesn't matter.

ShotgunDawg
09-11-2018, 01:19 PM
LSU vs Auburn - I want Auburn to win & for LSU's season to be over by the time we get to Baton Rouge. I also want Auburn to win so that we get Gameday when we play them. However, I don't want Auburn to play well & would prefer they struggle to run the football like I think they will.

A&M vs Bama - If you could promise me that Bama would lose another game, & thus potentially lessening the need for us to win in Tuscaloosa to win the West, then I'd be cool with A&M winning. However, since that is unlikley to happen, I'd rather Bama just win & keep A&M down.

Dawg61
09-11-2018, 01:25 PM

or does it matter?

if it does, why?

I want LSU to win cause I hate Auburn and LSU doesn't scare me at all (I also hate LSU but I hate them less than Auburn with Ed Gorillegeron as HC). We've gotten our asses handed to us twice in a row to Auburn.

I want A&M to win because I want Bama to die a terrible death and go on a Vanderbilt streak of shitty football for the next thirty years. Saban is worse than Geno Auriemma for the sport. Go coach in the NFL ya midget psycho.

TUSK
09-11-2018, 01:29 PM
I want A&M to win because I want Bama to die a terrible death and go on a Vanderbilt streak of shitty football for the next thirty years. Saban is worse than Geno Auriemma for the sport. Go coach in the NFL ya midget psycho.

http://2f13yq12csmv2yraq925m73i-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/01/Saban-Definitely-Mad-MEME.jpg

Dawg61
09-11-2018, 01:34 PM
He's 66 years old. Winter is coming.

https://puffchrissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Winter-is-coming.png

TUSK
09-11-2018, 01:37 PM
He's 66 years old. Winter is coming.

https://puffchrissy.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Winter-is-coming.png

LOL... Love the Poland crack.

You're right, I don't see him still coaching too far into his 70s...

Liverpooldawg
09-11-2018, 04:29 PM

or does it matter?

if it does, why?

Bama, the other one doesn't matter. The winner of that one will be highly ranked when we play them.

RocketDawg
09-11-2018, 05:17 PM
I want LSU to win cause I hate Auburn and LSU doesn't scare me at all (I also hate LSU but I hate them less than Auburn with Ed Gorillegeron as HC). We've gotten our asses handed to us twice in a row to Auburn.

He tried that and it didn't work out too well.

Pulling for OM or Bama this weekend? That could be one of the two losses we might need Bama to have (assuming they beat us as usual).

RocketDawg
09-11-2018, 05:18 PM
LOL... Love the Poland crack.

You're right, I don't see him still coaching too far into his 70s...

If he stays as long as the KSU coach, he's still got another 12 years. Or if he stays as long as Paterno, another what ... 25?

RocketDawg
09-11-2018, 05:19 PM
Tusk ... what brand of hair color does Saban use? Same as Trump? **

WSOPdawg
09-12-2018, 08:13 AM
He tried that and it didn't work out too well.

Pulling for OM or Bama this weekend? That could be one of the two losses we might need Bama to have (assuming they beat us as usual).

And that is the primary reason I'm glad Dan moved on -- he had 9 tries at Bama and FAILED 9 times. Been there, done that, time to give somebody else (Coach JoMo) a try. I'm super-pumped to see this season unfold and think the new O (especially the passing game) will improve with each game.

As for Bama's plastering of OM this weekend, here's hoping both teams find it tough, physical and bruising.

BigEasyDawg
09-12-2018, 11:05 AM
And that is the primary reason I'm glad Dan moved on -- he had 9 tries at Bama and FAILED 9 times. Been there, done that, time to give somebody else (Coach JoMo) a try. I'm super-pumped to see this season unfold and think the new O (especially the passing game) will improve with each game.

As for Bama's plastering of OM this weekend, here's hoping both teams find it tough, physical and bruising.

Did you mean to mention OM and tough, physical and bruising in the same sentence? Or where you referencing trying to tailgate in the grove?