View Full Version : K-State Game Highlight Video

ShotgunDawg
09-10-2018, 09:17 AM
https://twitter.com/i/status/1039155106686611456

ShotgunDawg
09-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Of Note:

- Brian Baker sounds like a boss

- The behind view on Leo Lewis' sack/fumble is outstanding. One of the most ridiculous calls I've ever seen.

- I'm so excited about this team. We are no where close to clicking. This team's ceiling is incredibly high.

Dawgology
09-10-2018, 09:31 AM
Of Note:

- Brian Baker sounds like a boss

- The behind view on Leo Lewis' sack/fumble is outstanding. One of the most ridiculous calls I've ever seen.

- I'm so excited about this team. We are no where close to clicking. This team's ceiling is incredibly high.

I'm still confused by that no fumble call. His had WAS moving forward...because he was getting the crap pushed out of him by Leo. Terrible call.

StarkVegasSteve
09-10-2018, 10:11 AM
Kylin's gonna have a highlight video just of his sideline dunks at the rate he's scoring TDs

DownwardDawg
09-10-2018, 12:10 PM
I'm still confused by that no fumble call. His had WAS moving forward...because he was getting the crap pushed out of him by Leo. Terrible call.

It was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen.

MSUMatt
09-10-2018, 01:44 PM
It was one of the worst calls I?ve ever seen.

Absolutely flawed logic. The logic was the ball was securily in his hand when his arm began moving forward thus making it a forward pass. The flaw in that was his @$$ was crushed making his hand move forward which, at the time, was not his intent.

The absolutely worse call of the game though was the non-call intentional grounding because they said the ball went beyond the los. The ball was about 5-7 yards behind the los and the refs all kind of looked at each other.