PDA

View Full Version : Florida final record....

RougeDawg
09-09-2018, 09:20 PM
After their loss to Kentucky they?ll almost assuredly have 4 losses at minimum(KY, State, LSU & Georgia). They play Colorado state this week who just beat Ark. they?ll be playing with confidence. Florida State has time to get rolling before the final game of the season.

Does a 7-5 season make 2019 a make or break season for Hunchback? I saw a soft weak minded team yesterday in The swamp. Something that his MSU teams had. Teams take on the personality of their HC and DM?s actions as time expired last night made me thank God he?s gone. He was literally laughing as KY ran back the fumble and ran out the clock. The guy is a clueless arrogant asshat.

Bully13
09-09-2018, 09:28 PM
Is that dance video with the UF player leaving him hanging legit? what a goofy asshat. Has his team already lost respect for him?

RougeDawg
09-09-2018, 09:31 PM
Is that dance video with the UF player leaving him hanging legit? what a goofy asshat. Has his team already lost respect for him?

The dance was earlier in the game. Go watch his reaction as UK player ran back final fumble for TD. He was laughing. Similar to his responses when he lost games in starkville.

TrapGame
09-09-2018, 09:35 PM
Losing to UK at home in front of Spurrier and the '93 championship team just got his chair splashed with lighter fluid. If Florida loses to Colorado St. somebody's gonna light a match. Mullen may get two years at that pace of failure.

dawgday166
09-09-2018, 09:36 PM
The dance was earlier in the game. Go watch his reaction as UK player ran back final fumble for TD. He was laughing. Similar to his responses when he lost games in starkville.

Pretty sure the dance was from previous game against Charleston Southern.

BayouDawg
09-09-2018, 09:44 PM
Mizzou will beat them

Rick Danko
09-09-2018, 09:55 PM
Dance was from week 1. Some of y?all are being ridiculous

Pit Bull
09-09-2018, 11:56 PM
I think Merlin is safe for this year no matter what, but if they don't go bowling next year somewhere, it will be a problem. Right now he can blame everything on McIlwain just like he did with Croom during his first year at MSU. And UF fans will be much less patient than MSU fans.

Todd4State
09-09-2018, 11:58 PM
I can't see them giving him more time than McElwain got considering what McElwain did as a coach on the field.

TimberBeast
09-10-2018, 12:10 AM
I think he’ll get 3 at least. He would have to have two really bad records over the next 2 years to be gone so quickly. I hope like hell it happens though. I look forward to watching more Florida games this season and being thankful he’s finally gone.

WSOPdawg
09-10-2018, 08:37 AM
After their loss to Kentucky they?ll almost assuredly have 4 losses at minimum(KY, State, LSU & Georgia). They play Colorado state this week who just beat Ark. they?ll be playing with confidence. Florida State has time to get rolling before the final game of the season.

Does a 7-5 season make 2019 a make or break season for Hunchback? I saw a soft weak minded team yesterday in The swamp. Something that his MSU teams had. Teams take on the personality of their HC and DM?s actions as time expired last night made me thank God he?s gone. He was literally laughing as KY ran back the fumble and ran out the clock. The guy is a clueless arrogant asshat.

Mizzou can score some points, can UF keep up?
USCe can score some points and play a little D, can UF keep up?
Vandy in Nashville may be more of a challenge than many expect.
Close the regular season on the road in Tallahassee, we know Mullen's track record in rivalry games.

Given UF's inept offense, I wouldn't be surprised if we don't see a losing record materialize.

EdDawg
09-10-2018, 08:55 AM
If Dan Mullen would have taken over after Jackie would he have done well? I think it's a similar situation to the one he has now.

I've heard from many people that were around the program at the end of Jackie's tenure that said there was little discipline, similar to UF's problem now. Will Mullen be able to instill that discipline and instill a mindset of hard work.

I think it's easier to teach that here, because we are so often forgotten and disrespected by the media. However at UF everyone is always telling you how great you are, even when they aren't.

Dawgology
09-10-2018, 09:01 AM
If this season ends for them the way we all think it is and then he pulls a recruiting class not in the top 25 he will have one year left. He will HAVE to have early recruiting success next year and win some big games or I think he may not make it all the way through next season.

Jack Lambert
09-10-2018, 09:17 AM
I think he’ll get 3 at least. He would have to have two really bad records over the next 2 years to be gone so quickly. I hope like hell it happens though. I look forward to watching more Florida games this season and being thankful he’s finally gone.

If that's the case he will make 18 Million but if he had stayed at State he would have made the same money but would still be around to make more.

TrapGame
09-10-2018, 09:27 AM
If Dan Mullen would have taken over after Jackie would he have done well? I think it's a similar situation to the one he has now.

I've heard from many people that were around the program at the end of Jackie's tenure that said there was little discipline, similar to UF's problem now. Will Mullen be able to instill that discipline and instill a mindset of hard work.

I think it's easier to teach that here, because we are so often forgotten and disrespected by the media. However at UF everyone is always telling you how great you are, even when they aren't.

Dan has never been part of a rebuild as far as I know. He walked into this program with far more discipline than that Florida team has. Danny Boy is in way over his head this time.

If this season ends for them the way we all think it is and then he pulls a recruiting class not in the top 25 he will have one year left. He will HAVE to have early recruiting success next year and win some big games or I think he may not make it all the way through next season.

After Saturday night that leash got a whole lot shorter. They have a poor showing against Colorado State this weekend and it will be choking him. Next year is it for him.

1bigdawg
09-10-2018, 09:43 AM
He has the easiest schedule Florida has had in years this year. Next year they have Miami and Florida State in non-con and Auburn replaces us from the West. No breaks. Remember, they won the SECe in both of McIlwain's full years and still fired him in the middle of year 3.

msudawglb
09-10-2018, 09:52 AM
That's probably why that chick is still working for Florida. So the powers-that-be can pull that card if they need to fire him after year 2. But yeah, Dan is in way over his head with this job. His staff isn't known for recruiting and after he goes 6-6 in year 1 and has a class in the 20's or 30's, their will be a lot of big-money boys getting pissed.