PDA

View Full Version : Where's the KSU fan at?

tireddawg
09-09-2018, 08:48 PM
Said he would be back here win or lose. Has he posted in any threads?

Bully13
09-09-2018, 09:04 PM
If I recall, he came here in peace and was pretty cool. Or did I miss something?

RougeDawg
09-09-2018, 09:11 PM
I say we wish them well the remainder of the season. They played with class yesterday despite being dominated. We didn?t rub it in on the field so let?s not do that here. They have a Legend coach and classy program. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Bdawg
09-09-2018, 09:58 PM
Yes I wish them well but that one guy who was so confident in his team promised to be back, win or lose, to take his medicine or tell us I told you so. He needs to man up. I will say to him that I liked their RB. He was physical and ran hard. I also liked the hops of their CB. It was a good win, but they were clearly dominated and the score should have been worse.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2018, 10:22 PM
I say we wish them well the remainder of the season. They played with class yesterday despite being dominated. We didn?t rub it in on the field so let?s not do that here. They have a Legend coach and classy program. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Where you been? Haven't seen you on lately.

bobcat91
09-10-2018, 01:41 AM
A couple of friends went and said that the KSU fans were pure class. Thanked them for coming, were very nice to them during and after the game and they had a great time. Said they became KSU fans after that. Just good people. Sadly, members from our conference can learn from that and stop trying to figure out whose fan base can be the biggest asshole.

starkvegasdawg
09-10-2018, 05:38 AM
Sadly, members from our conference can learn from that and stop trying to figure out whose fan base can be the biggest asshole.

That's already settled.

Dental Dawg33
09-10-2018, 10:44 AM
I liked seeing their players help ours up after a tackle or when the play was over. They appeared to have good sportsmanship. I wish them well

Saltydog
09-10-2018, 12:20 PM
Oregon but I attended the game and they were some of classier fans I've been around. Very cordial and very complimentary after the game. Course, it's hard to be an a'hole to someone after you get your ass handed to you as well.