PDA

View Full Version : Martinas Rankin, Jordan Thomas, and Benardrick Mckinney all playing ...

IMissJack
09-09-2018, 01:28 PM
in Texans vs. Pats game. Rankin is in now at LT because of injury to starter. Thomas has a long catch also.

msstate7
09-09-2018, 01:31 PM
We wasted Thomas. He should've been our hunter Henry

IMissJack
09-09-2018, 01:34 PM
Houston is high on him since camp started. They are throwing down the field to him. Lots of mismatches with him.

Commercecomet24
09-09-2018, 01:38 PM

You right. Thomas was grossly under used. Very rarely you see a guy with that combination of size, speed and athleticism.

Bully13
09-09-2018, 01:42 PM
Good for them. I wish we had more threads of our Bulldogs playing in the NFL.

Not to hijack but question for the NFL followers: I was listening to ESPN radio the other day and 2 dudes were discussing the NY Football Giants and how they acquired a new OT to better protect Eli along with a new RB for even more relief for Eli and how they would be poised for a post season run cuz of these things.

Not seeing it when I glanced over at the game vs the Jags. What's y'all's take on the Giants this year?

timotheus
09-09-2018, 01:52 PM
Good for them. I wish we had more threads of our Bulldogs playing in the NFL.

Not to hijack but question for the NFL followers: I was listening to ESPN radio the other day and 2 dudes were discussing the NY Football Giants and how they acquired a new OT to better protect Eli along with a new RB for even more relief for Eli and how they would be poised for a post season run cuz of these things.

Not seeing it when I glanced over at the game vs the Jags. What's y'all's take on the Giants this year?

The Giants should be a playoff team.