PDA

View Full Version : Two biggest things after KSU WIN

mstatefan91
09-09-2018, 12:06 AM
1. Have to get better at passing. I'm not getting into dropped passes, overthrown balls or strange looking RPO plays.. Bottom line, the passing game has got to improve beyond 10 yards

2. We need to be able to hit field goals beyond 40 yards. Can't leave points on the field in the SEC. That's the difference between #4 in the West and top 2

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2018, 12:10 AM
While I think it will get better with reps, if you're making a list of thing that need to improve you HAVE to include

3) penalties

We had what, 90 yards of penalties? Most were delay of game but we do have to clean it up. have some time before the big boys though to get it fixed

mstatefan91
09-09-2018, 12:12 AM
While I think it will get better with reps, if you're making a list of thing that need to improve you HAVE to include

3) penalties

We had what, 90 yards of penalties? Most were delay of game but we do have to clean it up. have some time before the big boys though to get it fixed

100% agreed here as well. I chalk that up to a new offensive system.. But no excuse in game 2.. Hopefully, we won't see it against ULL and can cross it off the list when we go to Kentucky.

Lord McBuckethead
09-09-2018, 12:27 AM
First, great game and great team win today.

Next, Fitz even called himself out in every press conference and interview over his passing. I have said this in every thread, dude gets a pass until after the UK game. Everyone needs to let Fitz get back to game speed and quick decision making mentality. Looked to me he wasn't making all the right decisions on which WR to Target. That will get better, no doubt. He has 13 days to work that out.

Penn State guys continuously say that it takes buy in by the players and after 4-5 games it starts to click. Can't wait until that light comes on. It's going to be awesome.