PDA

View Full Version : Why I want Florida to lose...

Dawg61
09-08-2018, 11:59 PM
it's not cause I want Dan to be an embarrassed dumbass. It's cause I want Florida fan to swim in the sewers of suck with Tennessee. Florida fan was one super cocky entitled asshole after poaching Dan. I want them all to rot in shit. So Liverpool and others I most certainly wish nothing but losses for Florida fan while Dan is there. Today has been glorious.

mstatefan91
09-09-2018, 12:00 AM
It can be both my man.. It can be both

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2018, 12:06 AM
It can be both my man.. It can be both

Exactly. I can be happy that Dan the coach is failing at a "blue blood", AND happy their A--hole fans are miserable. Let SC and Kentucky and Mizzou have some of their thunder

Liverpooldawg
09-09-2018, 12:31 AM
It would help us down the road if Dan doesn't fail at Florida. We haven't had a coach move on and be a success in something like 60 years. I'm much more concerned that we have two successful coaches in a row for the first time in the same time span though. Just using logic, something MSU fans are famous for. *******

mstatefan91
09-09-2018, 12:47 AM
It would help us down the road if Dan doesn't fail at Florida. We haven't had a coach move on and be a success in something like 60 years. I'm much more concerned that we have two successful coaches in a row for the first time in the same time span though. Just using logic, something MSU fans are famous for. *******

This post is hella confusing

Liverpooldawg
09-09-2018, 01:01 AM
This post is hella confusing

To simplify...….It helps us NOW if Joe is a big success, obviously. It also helps down the road if he is the first coach in 60 plus years to follow up a successful coach here with success. We haven't had a coach leave here and have a successful career post MSU since the 50s as well. I wish Dan success for that reason and that reason alone at Florida (except against us). Dan has already helped combat the "MSU is a graveyard job" simply by landing the UF job. If he does well that would help even more.

Dawg61
09-09-2018, 05:40 AM
To simplify...….It helps us NOW if Joe is a big success, obviously. It also helps down the road if he is the first coach in 60 plus years to follow up a successful coach here with success. We haven't had a coach leave here and have a successful career post MSU since the 50s as well. I wish Dan success for that reason and that reason alone at Florida (except against us). Dan has already helped combat the "MSU is a graveyard job" simply by landing the UF job. If he does well that would help even more.

This is the strangest logic I've ever heard. We don't want to become "Poach Their Coach U" like Butler became in basketball. A coaching factory for blue bloods to poach from.

Cooterpoot
09-09-2018, 05:54 AM
I hope Dan loses every game. The end.

MedDawg
09-09-2018, 07:29 AM
it's not cause I want Dan to be an embarrassed dumbass. It's cause I want Florida fan to swim in the sewers of suck with Tennessee. Florida fan was one super cocky entitled asshole after poaching Dan. I want them all to rot in shit. So Liverpool and others I most certainly wish nothing but losses for Florida fan while Dan is there. Today has been glorious.

I want Mullen to lose at Florida because he is clearly targeting Mississippi recruits. We don't want another attractive SEC option for Mississippi/Alabama/Georgia recruits. Also, Mullen doing worse at Florida might help Mississippi State get more recruits from Florida.

State doesn't need Mullen to succeed at Florida to validate MSU. If Mullen fails at Florida and Moorhead succeeds at State, then State is still validated as an attractive destination for coaches.

ShotgunDawg
09-09-2018, 07:48 AM
I want Dan to lose simply because it raises the value of the MSU job.

Meaning: just because you can win at MSU doesn't mean you can win everywhere

msstate7
09-09-2018, 07:52 AM
I want him to lose bc he's at another sec school. Had he gone to a big10 school, I'd pull for him

AlSwearengen
09-09-2018, 07:56 AM
If he sucks at Florida, it makes us look better. If he does really well at Florida, the narrative will be that MSU won because of him.

DownwardDawg
09-09-2018, 08:18 AM
If he sucks at Florida, it makes us look better. If he does really well at Florida, the narrative will be that MSU won because of him.

^^^This^^^^
I don?t know why Liverpool can?t understand this. It?s the only logic in this argument. People outside of MSU think that Mullen is the reason we won. He was just a part of the overall picture. If he ducks at Florida, a few people might change their opinions on MSU. (Maybe)

msstate7
09-09-2018, 08:20 AM

Well, that's logical, but what if we win without him?

msudawg1200
09-09-2018, 08:43 AM

Logic? This is the stupidest point I?ve believe I?ve seen on here. As others have pointed out, wouldn?t it be better for him to suck? That way it makes us look better. Like Mullen won at Miss State because you can win here because of other factors not because of Dan Mullen.

shannondawg
09-09-2018, 08:49 AM
Personally I was more excited that the gators and that asshole lost yesterday than anything else including our win. Our win was expected and we did so in fine fashion.

To me the Gator fan base is more obnoxious than most bama fans, Tusk excluded of course.

Bully13
09-09-2018, 08:50 AM

17 that. Hard.

TrapGame
09-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Dan's a douche. He deserves this. He passed on the most talented MSU team in a generation to go coach a team clinging to the rim of toilet.

Bully13
09-09-2018, 08:56 AM
Personally I was more excited that the gators and that asshole lost yesterday than anything else including our win. Our win was expected and we did so in fine fashion.

To me the Gator fan base is more obnoxious than most bama fans, Tusk excluded of course.

This X 10. UF fans, media and Mullen getting ken****ied was yesterday's desert.

Cowbell
09-09-2018, 09:06 AM
Well, that's logical, but what if we win without him?

That narrative is coming. Real soon. That Moorhead is the next up and coming coach that is obviously not gonna stay with us long.

Behrdawg
09-09-2018, 09:13 AM
I want Dan to lose simply because it raises the value of the MSU job.

Meaning: just because you can win at MSU doesn't mean you can win everywhere

This^^

BulldogBear
09-09-2018, 09:30 AM

This^

Only UMiss losing to *Jacksonville State* again would've topped the Cats beating Melon in Gainesville.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-09-2018, 11:17 AM
2 extremes:

1) Mullen wins 6 games a year at UF: "A mediocre coach can win 7-8 games at State, which apparently isn't harder to win at than UF"

2) Mullen wins 15 Nattys in a row: "even the best coach in football history could only manage 7-8 wins a year at State, and it's so much harder to win there than at UF"

I don't know why this is such a hard concept for some of our fans to grasp. you'd have to be doing mental 8D underwater octopus gymnastics to come up with any other outcome being what's best for us