PDA

View Full Version : Happy but a tad concerned

BB30
09-08-2018, 02:47 PM
If you would have told me before the game we would win by 3tds I would have taken that in a heart beat. Good news is we are extremely extremely talented on defense. I was hard on our secondary last week but they showed up and played much better today. I know the QBs for KSU struggled but coverage was better as well.

Our defense will keep us in every single game this season.

Offensively, not surprised at all now that we have seen Hill enough that Aeris isn?t getting many touches. Dude is going to be special.

I am a tad worried about Fitz. I know it was first game back etc. but he is going to have to be better if we want to have a shot at beating bama and auburn. We have got to start connecting on the deep balls at a semi regular rate when it?s that open. Just put some air on it and let your guy go make a play. Especially when there isn?t a saftey over top.

I think we will be alright just really need to cut out the dumb sloppy penalties and play and keep getting better on offense. This defense is going to be a blast to watch.

Jack Lambert
09-08-2018, 02:53 PM
The former Fordham QB posted several months ago it take three to four game before it all starts to click. But really Fitz ran for a lot and HIll had more rushing yard then the total number of yards KSU had.