PDA

View Full Version : Just listened to Snyder

gravedigger
09-07-2018, 09:00 PM
Interview and I?m impressed at his intelligence. He doesn?t do the cliches and coach speak. If I had to guess their success has had a great deal to do with the way he approaches exploiting opposing team?s weaknesses.

Of course they didn?t fare too well with South Dakota, but I don?t get the impression they are going to allow us to run over them.

Joe impressed me in the same way so I?m not doubting we will win. But I do respect Snyder and what they?ve accomplished since the time before he was a head coach.

Dawg61
09-07-2018, 10:08 PM
We averaged 36 yards a catch last week. If they focus on stopping the run Fitz will throw 5+ TDs on them.

SmokeyDawg
09-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Listened to it yesterday. He doesn't beat around the bush. I expect them to be prepared and clean up a lot of their mistakes from last week. I also think we start out fast with something Joe has seen and I don't see them running the ball against us.

confucius say
09-08-2018, 08:49 AM
Snyder is a damn geriatric wizard with magical fairy dust. No sarcasm. Winning 9 games there 14 times is remarkable considering what they were when he took that job.

ZedFedder
09-08-2018, 10:17 AM
And considering the talent base in Kansas high school football. They MIGHT have one four star a year in Kansas, and neither KState or KU ever get them.