PDA

View Full Version : How do Dogs get to KState?...........

Pit Bull
09-07-2018, 06:00 PM
....Fly from GTRA to KC Airport and then bus to Manhattan? Manhattan is almost in the middle of nowhere like us. And do they spend Friday night in Manhattan or stay in Topeka or KC, then bus in the morning of? I know most teams don't want to stay in the town where the university is located. Gonna be a early wake up to get ready to go no matter where they stay!!

BeardoMSU
09-07-2018, 06:04 PM
Well first you gotta sell that double wide and all the shag carpet furniture, steal your sister/wife's lover's prosthetic leg, sell that, then pray you've got enough scratch to get there. ***

RocketDawg
09-07-2018, 06:55 PM
....Fly from GTRA to KC Airport and then bus to Manhattan? Manhattan is almost in the middle of nowhere like us. And do they spend Friday night in Manhattan or stay in Topeka or KC, then bus in the morning of? I know most teams don't want to stay in the town where the university is located. Gonna be a early wake up to get ready to go no matter where they stay!!

The cheapest way is to grab the nearest tornado ....

How does one fly from GTRA to Kansas City?

was21
09-07-2018, 07:02 PM
About the same aggravating logistics as getting to Fayetteville probably. BTW that was always Sherrill's excuse for getting our arses handed to us when we played the pig.

pdawg10msu
09-07-2018, 07:03 PM
There is an airport in Manhattan.

BrunswickDawg
09-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Topeka and Wichita have decent size airports too. They fly charters now so I don't think it is a big issue

Bully13
09-07-2018, 07:14 PM
Tap red slippers 3 times with eyes closed while saying "no place like home."

Matty Dispatch
09-07-2018, 07:26 PM
They fly their charter plane out of Starkville and land in Manhattan. They don't have to fly commercial like the rest of us.

BeardoMSU
09-07-2018, 07:30 PM
Tap red slippers 3 times with eyes closed while saying "no place like home."

And while you're at it, make sure to...

https://media3.giphy.com/media/ienGOn91JnzIk/giphy-downsized.gif?cid=549b592d5b71c1133350753432c9e51c

#woke*

RocketDawg
09-07-2018, 07:48 PM
They fly their charter plane out of Starkville and land in Manhattan. They don't have to fly commercial like the rest of us.

I thought he was talking about Dog fans. Yes, they probably fly charter from Golden Triangle to the Manhattan Regional Airport. It's not very big or very busy, but they can handle passenger jets and even have at least one jet bridge. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Regional_Airport

Pit Bull
09-07-2018, 09:17 PM
I thought he was talking about Dog fans. Yes, they probably fly charter from Golden Triangle to the Manhattan Regional Airport. It's not very big or very busy, but they can handle passenger jets and even have at least one jet bridge. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manhattan_Regional_Airport

I forgot they flew charter......I suppose the Manhattan runway is long enough for jets.

mstatefan91
09-07-2018, 10:24 PM
Dog sled.. next

Goldendawg
09-07-2018, 10:56 PM
We just follow Dan's old road trip plan when we played at Oxford. Take a bus to get there that day, put forth more effort for that job change search than the game plan and scam the fans again!******************* NOT!!!! Hail Joe! Hail Fitz! Hail State! We win by at least 30 BTW.