PDA

View Full Version : OT: USCE vs UGA and UF vs KY

BB30
09-06-2018, 03:45 PM
What are yalls thoughts on these two games. I think both have a good chance of being somewhat interesting at least for a bit.

If USC can find a way to score touchdowns and not settle for FGs I think they have a chance to give UGA a pretty good scare. Always fun watching a game at Williams Brice, pretty rowdy place.

I think UF ends up beating KY by a couple of scores. I just think the talent gap will show up. Would love to see the upset though.

Jack Lambert
09-06-2018, 03:53 PM
31 years since last win. Also KY has faced the Florida new offense several times and will not be caught off guard. (Thanks to the permanent cross over game). I think there might be some upset Florida Fans.

thf24
09-06-2018, 04:16 PM
Also KY has faced the Florida new offense several times and will not be caught off guard. (Thanks to the permanent cross over game).

And it'll be the Tyler Russell version of that offense. No one let ESPN lead you to believe that Franks is a strong runner in any way, shape, or form like they've been pushing.

msstate7
09-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Florida gave up over 5 yards per carry last week which was the worst in the sec. Hopefully this is an issue with them bc snell can run

Cooterpoot
09-06-2018, 04:41 PM
KY is terrible. GA wins by a couple TDs.

gravedigger
09-06-2018, 04:51 PM
What are yalls thoughts on these two games. I think both have a good chance of being somewhat interesting at least for a bit.

If USC can find a way to score touchdowns and not settle for FGs I think they have a chance to give UGA a pretty good scare. Always fun watching a game at Williams Brice, pretty rowdy place.

I think UF ends up beating KY by a couple of scores. I just think the talent gap will show up. Would love to see the upset though.

I feel uga is going to boat race them.

Florida will allow UK to hang around, but pulls away in the 3rd quarter.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-06-2018, 05:18 PM
UGA wont' have nearly the drop off this year people think they will... they will be the same at Qb and Wr, have an improved OL, and still good RBs. Defense didn't get gutted as people seem to think... i can't think of a single position USC is better at. UGA DL shuts down any hope of consistent drives. UGA wins easily and the East is boring again.

Kentucky has seen the Mullen o a lot, that's true... but they clearly can't stop it. Grantham will blitz and KY doesn't have the QB and WRs to make them pay for it. *******' neutered O still scores 30ish, and KY loses by 10

RocketDawg
09-06-2018, 05:23 PM

That's one good thing about having an 11 a.m. "away" game ... we can watch ours, then later on watch all the other good games. There won't be much quality competition at 11 so we won't miss much.

Todd4State
09-06-2018, 07:23 PM
Georgia wins a close one over South Carolina.

Dan Mullen doesn't lose to Kentucky.

BulldogBear
09-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Florida will handle Kentucky and continue the hype.

Speaking of hype.... that's all this Gamecock build up is. Trying to create buzz for the game. It may be interesting for a half but UGA will win by 17 or so.

BB30
09-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Florida will handle Kentucky and continue the hype.

Speaking of hype.... that's all this Gamecock build up is. Trying to create buzz for the game. It may be interesting for a half but UGA will win by 17 or so.

UGA only won by 14 at home last year with a better defense or at least a more proven defense. Williams Brice is a tough place to play.

I don’t think USC wins but it wouldn’t surprise me if they gave them a good game.

The only position on offense I really see as an advantage for usc is WR. I think QB is a push.

Defensively UGA is better but USC has a pretty solid group.

BuckyIsAB****
09-06-2018, 08:48 PM

I want to pick the roosters to beat UGA so bad but I just dont know if they are ready yet. Its at home but its going to be tough. UGA is good.

UF should beat UK but I would turn off A&M vs Clemson to watch it if UF gets in trouble

FriarsPoint
09-06-2018, 08:52 PM
KY is terrible. GA wins by a couple TDs.

This. The talent disparity is too much. And uga has the talent to win in that hornets nest(I was there in 2000, the 4th down play happened right in front of me).

BB30
09-06-2018, 08:54 PM
I want to pick the roosters to beat UGA so bad but I just dont know if they are ready yet. Its at home but its going to be tough. UGA is good.

UF should beat UK but I would turn off A&M vs Clemson to watch it if UF gets in trouble

Yea I think A&M gets boat raced. It may be a game for a half. Just don’t think a&m has the hosses up front to hang with them.

Todd4State
09-06-2018, 10:12 PM
UGA only won by 14 at home last year with a better defense or at least a more proven defense. Williams Brice is a tough place to play.

I don’t think USC wins but it wouldn’t surprise me if they gave them a good game.

The only position on offense I really see as an advantage for usc is WR. I think QB is a push.

Defensively UGA is better but USC has a pretty solid group.

People that have never been there don't realize how loud Williams-Brice can get. I was there in 1998 when they went 1-10 and it was loud. Until Prentiss took the kickoff to the house.

BiscuitEater
09-07-2018, 05:04 AM
Williams Brice is a tough place to play.

First game attendance at Kentucky was down over 20,000. Think Georgia dominats.