PDA

View Full Version : It appears KSU fans are just as classless as TSUN

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2018, 11:36 AM
And it appears a couple nafoom regulars have created accounts to join in. Obsession is not just a fragrance by Calvin Klein.

http://goemaw.com/forum/index.php?topic=40804.0

Tbonewannabe
09-06-2018, 11:54 AM
Someone actually wrote he will now face a real defense unlike those in the SEC. I thought it was a great point since the Big 12 is known for their hard hitting Defenses.

msbulldog
09-06-2018, 12:14 PM
I think after the game, I'll go register over there and show those slow baws what real smack talk is.

hacker
09-06-2018, 12:17 PM
Why y'all let them troll you like this?

starkvegasdawg
09-06-2018, 12:18 PM
Someone actually wrote he will now face a real defense unlike those in the SEC. I thought it was a great point since the Big 12 is known for their hard hitting Defenses.

Forgot to add they're also about as stupid as the sharks up north, too.

Johnson85
09-06-2018, 12:28 PM
I think after the game, I'll go register over there and show those slow baws what real smack talk is.

What the hell are "baws"? Seen this several times over the last couple of days and ahve no clue.

Duckdog
09-06-2018, 12:56 PM
What the hell are "baws"? Seen this several times over the last couple of days and ahve no clue.

coonass for boys, come on coyoun you should know betta

hopsondawg22
09-06-2018, 01:08 PM
Someone has never visited tRant.

Bully13
09-06-2018, 01:24 PM
How any human could stoop to the level of having enjoyment over an opponents injury baffles the shit out of me. Same goes for AU when they posted the pic of tsun WR who got hurt. I don't even like to watch the replays when legs are broken, usually change the channels to avoid seeing it. That also goes for joking about it as far as I'm concerned.

Bothrops
09-06-2018, 06:02 PM
I just browsed over there. It's a bunch of sarcastic ****s on that board. It's hard to tell if some of them are just dumb as dirt, or insufferably flippant.

Goldendawg
09-06-2018, 06:10 PM
How any human could stoop to the level of having enjoyment over an opponents injury baffles the shit out of me. Same goes for AU when they posted the pic of tsun WR who got hurt. I don't even like to watch the replays when legs are broken, usually change the channels to avoid seeing it. That also goes for joking about it as far as I'm concerned.

Some nafoom posters also use the play when they put Dak on his head when the play had been whistled dead. Of course, no penalty. Real lack of class.

ScoobaDawg
09-06-2018, 06:58 PM
I just browsed over there. It's a bunch of sarcastic ****s on that board. It's hard to tell if some of them are just dumb as dirt, or insufferably flippant.

Yea..it's horrible "humor" but they are just being sarcastic, comes with knowing your team will always suck....they have been doing it all summer.

Jack Lambert
09-06-2018, 07:45 PM
Where did the cocaine shit come from? As far as we know Fitz got busted banging some hot cheerleader in the locker room.

Dawg61
09-06-2018, 07:57 PM
Where did the cocaine shit come from? As far as we know Fitz got busted banging some hot cheerleader in the locker room.

That's the downside to leaving things private. Opponents fans will make it sound as bad as possible. Nobody gives a shit if it's a failed test for weed. Say cocaine though and people pay attention. MSU fans did the same thing with Eli and his "4 DUIs and bad coke habit".

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-06-2018, 08:41 PM

Yea..it's horrible "humor" but they are just being sarcastic, comes with knowing your team will always suck....they have been doing it all summer.
A State fan asked about Kansas State fans on the Rant a few weeks back and some Oklahoma fans responded that the KSU fan base as a whole is a bunch of sarcastic trolls. Based on the threads I have read off their message boards, that description was pretty spot on

BB30
09-06-2018, 08:57 PM
Let them have their fun. It will be short lived.

mstatefan91
09-06-2018, 10:22 PM
They’re trolling for clicks and some of you are giving them lots of clicks.