PDA

View Full Version : Not a single post on the Rebel boards about Freeze video.

Jacksondevildog
10-13-2013, 06:15 PM
Nm

Op4isabitch
10-13-2013, 06:48 PM
Well get over there and fix it....post it everywhere.

messageboardsuperhero
10-13-2013, 07:02 PM
UM fans do a very good job of downplaying their negatives by ignoring anything bad that may happen to them. I swear, there has to be some kind of secret group chat they're all in so they can all agree on their next move. Just ignore a bad story and pretend like it doesn't happen. You rarely see them in meltdown mode over stuff like this.

hailmari
10-13-2013, 07:19 PM
Our message boards are the best source for UMiss news sometimes, to be honest.

TXDawg
10-13-2013, 07:20 PM
UM fans do a very good job of downplaying their negatives..

THIS!! As a fanbase, we like to nit-pick and tear down every little thing that MIGHT be negative about our program (Redmond, Hud vs Mullen, Ray vs Stansbury...the list goes on). If this had been Mullen, there would have been twenty post between ED, SPS, and 24/7 talking about how Mullen shouldn't be engaging in petty arguments, "if you don't want criticism win the game", "quit being a baby and go win", STFU Mullen, etc (see reaction to Dan's comments about injuries last year).

We need to take notes from the rest of the SEC and go "All-In" in support of our programs. Quit trying to be an Internet badass and just support the program.

Saltydog
10-13-2013, 07:25 PM
curses a fan after saying on t.v. two weeks ago that he doesn't curse. Then he blames the refs. I can't wait for the excuses after next week.

Jacksondevildog
10-13-2013, 07:26 PM
I try to keep yall updated. Ha.
Our message boards are the best source for UMiss news sometimes, to be honest.

bocfarm
10-13-2013, 07:27 PM
We have the worst fans in the country. Unfortunately, many of them are extremely vocal on the internet, social media, ect