PDA

View Full Version : Meltdown Monday (late edition) - RollBamaRoll

TUSK
09-05-2018, 12:11 PM
Some of my favs:

Washington:

Playing against Auburn and being garbage at kicking, who are we, Alabama?

Michigan:

Jesus, Michigan is the LSU of the north.

Harbaugh removes his mask to reveal he?s actually Les Miles.

Notre Dame burnt down Michigan?s Shea shed.

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/9/5/17820462/nsfw-its-meltdown-time-week-1-texas-longhorns-michigan-wolverines-florida-state-seminoles-washington

Commercecomet24
09-05-2018, 12:35 PM
Love the meltdown board. That stuff is gold!

KOdawg1
09-05-2018, 12:53 PM
I probably laughed too much at this one:

FSU band director: Alright everyone we?ve got our sheet music for Monday

Student: This is just a bunch of Os

Band director: Exactly

Student 2: Actually sir we thought maybe we could do a bit more

Band director: Like what

Student 3: Well, the Game of Thrones theme is really popular

Band director: Play it for me

Band plays it

Student 3: What did you think

Band director: Hear me out, what if we played that but said OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO over it

Student 3: I guess that could work...

Band director: And what if instead of Game of Thrones theme we did the regular music instead!

Students: But...

Band director: Clearly you don?t respect the letter O so I found someone who does

Door kicks open

Students collectively: Oh god

I?M COACH O N IMMAON SAM SESAME STREET BEAUXSHAT N DAS AS BRAT TO Y?ALL BA TH LETTA O GEAUX TIGAHS

BeardoMSU
09-05-2018, 01:34 PM
Those Michigan fans, lol.

Howboutdemdogs
09-05-2018, 01:35 PM
With the Ole Piss win, the Natty talk is non stop from some friends that happen to be delusional fans. Geez, I do believe that their mommas had to have dropped them poor bastards on their heads as babies. The koolaid mixture is strong today.

Bully13
09-05-2018, 01:44 PM
Texas fan: "you guys give the SEC shit for scheduling cupcakes but Maryland does it and nobody says a damn thing. "

WeWonItAll(Most)
09-05-2018, 02:20 PM
"If you put a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle in a box and shook it for 4 hours, opened the box and the puzzle was put together perfectly....that?s Auburn football."

The most concise and accurate summary of Auburn that I've ever seen.

Bully13
09-05-2018, 02:47 PM
Overall, this was not a very good melt segment compared to some I saw last year. They need to step up their game as I'm sure there were more and better ones out there.

From memory: Texas fan: "I have an 8 year old son whose never seen a good Texas football team."

WV fan: (I think it was WV) " Our offense looks like a Moose trying to impregnate a washing machine."

BulldogBear
09-05-2018, 03:38 PM
Texas fan: "you guys give the SEC shit for scheduling cupcakes but Maryland does it and nobody says a damn thing. "

Dang, you beat me to it. That's the best one on there.

RocketDawg
09-05-2018, 05:14 PM
With the Ole Piss win, the Natty talk is non stop from some friends that happen to be delusional fans. Geez, I do believe that their mommas had to have dropped them poor bastards on their heads as babies. The koolaid mixture is strong today.

Really? That's well beyond dilusional.

TUSK
09-05-2018, 07:51 PM
Overall, this was not a very good melt segment compared to some I saw last year. They need to step up their game as I'm sure there were more and better ones out there.

From memory: Texas fan: "I have an 8 year old son whose never seen a good Texas football team."

WV fan: (I think it was WV) " Our offense looks like a Moose trying to impregnate a washing machine."

Agreed.... it'll get better.... TX, Michigan, Notre Dame, PSU, & Miami Fans are gonna perform, this year...

Commercecomet24
09-05-2018, 08:58 PM
Texas Tech from a couple years ago: "How do you score 58 points and get blown out? It's like our coaches look at each other before kickoff and say "Oh S***" we forgot to practice defense!"