PDA

View Full Version : Matt Wyatt film study SFA

Leroy Jenkins
09-04-2018, 07:29 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wc94rj26FKA

Dolphus Raymond
09-04-2018, 09:01 PM
For a person like myself that does not have a deep understanding of football, this was extremely informative.

BB30
09-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Yea he posts a lot of good stuff really enjoy his insight. A lot of state fans gave him crap about how he handles the head to head conversations. The dude is maroon through and through he just tells it like it is. Big fan.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-04-2018, 09:57 PM
I enjoy his youtube film study. I think they are well done.

Bully13
09-04-2018, 11:10 PM
Does he do this after every game? If so, would be good to post them every week. doesn't get much better in my never played, never coached opinion.

hacker
09-05-2018, 07:35 AM
I'd watch a 5 hour version of this with every play from each game

dparker
09-05-2018, 07:46 AM
I also enjoy watching these. I've said many many times that there is a market for actual football analysis, that breaks things down and explains it to laymen, rather than the empty platitudes ("They really want to score here") that the announcers bring. Given that there is so much time to fill between games you'd think the SEC Network or ESPN would do this for all games instead of rerunning the same stuff.

Bully13
09-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Would like it one day if Matt would do one on the miracle game at the Barn.

And the Croom game at the Barn too.

Anonymous
09-05-2018, 09:40 AM
I am constantly checking Google Play to see if he has new podcast clips up, unfortunately he seems to be doing less of those lately. Really wish his radio show was available statewide and at a more convenient time since I just refuse to listen to H2H, which is now just the Ole Miss show (with occasional guests to appear objective).

Matty Dispatch
09-05-2018, 09:46 AM
I also enjoy watching these. I've said many many times that there is a market for actual football analysis, that breaks things down and explains it to laymen, rather than the empty platitudes ("They really want to score here") that the announcers bring. Given that there is so much time to fill between games you'd think the SEC Network or ESPN would do this for all games instead of rerunning the same stuff.

Matt is the best person to follow for MSU football coverage in my opinion. Not only was he calling the game from the broadcast booth, but he's actually spent time dissecting the game(s), the opponents, etc. and then as a bonus he provides video analysis for us to consume....for free. We are really lucky to have him in our media.

yjnkdawg
09-05-2018, 04:40 PM
I like his analysis and insight too. He shows why something happened or didn't happen on the field. that we (me) may have missed when we are caught up in watching the game. He unlike some of the others has been there and done that as a MSU football player.