PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else miss Sunday Morning QB analysis?

grinnindawg
09-04-2018, 04:50 AM
nm

Dallas_Dawg
09-04-2018, 09:31 AM
yep, wish C34 would do this instead of holding a whiny little grudge.

PMDawg
09-04-2018, 09:34 AM
Nope

Leroy Jenkins
09-04-2018, 09:44 AM
I trust my own observations; don't need someone to tell me what my opinion is.

ETA: (Further explanation not to sound like a douche) Most of the time mine and 34s takes are very similar so it's a little redundant.

1bigdawg
09-04-2018, 10:17 AM
I trust my observations, but always enjoyed C34's take. Wish he would come back.

MrKotter
09-04-2018, 10:18 AM
yep, wish C34 would do this instead of holding a whiny little grudge.

F-no. Do you seriously believe that idiot had a clue what he was talking about?

msstate7
09-04-2018, 10:20 AM
I trust my observations, but always enjoyed C34's take. Wish he would come back.

He won't. He launching his own board this fall, I think

RiverCityDawg
09-04-2018, 10:26 AM

Superelitedawgs.com... Until someone pisses him off on that board and he leaves... Then he'll create a new board... Reallythistimeelitedawgs.com...rinse and repeat.

HoopsDawg
09-04-2018, 10:28 AM
Yes, I enjoyed it. This board is not as interesting without him.

ScrotieMcBoogerBalls
09-04-2018, 10:38 AM

Isn't that how this board got started?

Cooterpoot
09-04-2018, 10:43 AM
I liked to read it while sipping my weight loss coffee.

AROB44
09-04-2018, 10:43 AM
Nope....don't miss him. Glad he's gone.

BulldogDX55
09-04-2018, 10:44 AM
I liked to read it while sipping my weight loss coffee.

I don't trust anyone who gets roped into an MLM with any sort of responsibility.

Liverpooldawg
09-04-2018, 12:13 PM
No.

BeardoMSU
09-04-2018, 12:26 PM
I don't trust anyone who gets roped into an MLM with any sort of responsibility.

A classic but a goody*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyKt8_ZLxUg

beretta
09-04-2018, 01:49 PM
i evidently missed something.....I was looking for it as well......Did he pick up an leave his own board?

BB30
09-04-2018, 02:42 PM
i evidently missed something.....I was looking for it as well......Did he pick up an leave his own board?

Ha ha the dude has been gone for several months now. Was trying to sell coffee on the board and caught a lot of flack from posters. Started locking threads etc., next thing you know he takes his ball and goes home.

somebodyshotmypaw
09-04-2018, 06:05 PM
I trust my observations, but enjoy reading others as well. I always enjoyed C34's thoughts after the game. I do miss reading them. Wish he would come back and post them.

Prentis
09-04-2018, 06:16 PM
I trust my observations, buy enjoy reading others as well. I always enjoyed C34's thoughts after the game. I do miss reading them. Wish he would come back and post them.

I agree

sorrydog
09-04-2018, 07:00 PM
Nope. Used too many degrading terms in regards to our female athletes and took the Lord's name in vain too much.

I seen it dawg
09-04-2018, 07:05 PM
F-no. Do you seriously believe that idiot had a clue what he was talking about?

Yeah he actually was spot on in most football items dealing with the post he would do. Think what you want but he is knowledgeable.

bobcat91
09-04-2018, 07:52 PM
Guess what? He's not banned so he can come on anytime and post whatever whenever.

FanninDawg
09-05-2018, 09:42 AM
Nope and I wish you hadn't reminded me of it. I can think for myself.

msu15
09-05-2018, 09:55 AM
Nope, hope he stays gone.

sandwolf
09-05-2018, 10:22 AM
His Sunday Morning QB posts are the one thing I do miss. The guy may be an attention starved prick, but he was typically on point with his football insights.

Roy Munson
09-05-2018, 11:55 AM
I enjoyed them, and the board could use his personality back. It's been dead since he left. Love it hate him the board was much more active.

BeardoMSU
09-05-2018, 11:57 AM
the board was much more active.

I doubt the actual numbers back you up on this. But regardless, I'm sure his Sunday QB posts would be welcomed by many.

JOHNHEVESYMADE
09-05-2018, 12:58 PM
I liked his recap. If you didn't like it just don't read it? This board has been stagnant for a while. I could care less that he tried to sell weight loss smoothies or whatever it was...

BeardoMSU
09-05-2018, 01:02 PM
IThis board has been stagnant for a while.

Based on what? As with Roy Munson, where are you getting this idea from? Look at the last 4 or 5 pages of threads, the number of views, and the number of responses and tell me how that qualifies as "stagnant"?

Roy Munson
09-05-2018, 01:08 PM
I don't care what numbers say or don't say. Board has been stagnant and dead since he left. Content and back and forth is way down. Numbers don't tell you if board is entertaining or not. It's plain sucked. I chalked it up to maybe just being down no sports time, but it still has lacked since beginning of august as well. Love or hate the dude, the board used to be entertaining as hell. As for numbers, I'll just ask my brother since he's a founding member of this place...not that numbers tell whether board is entertaining or not.

6 pack is the same way. It's been down too but more active than here the last few months of actual content.

Dawg61
09-05-2018, 01:54 PM
I don't care what numbers say or don't say. Board has been stagnant and dead since he left. Content and back and forth is way down. Numbers don't tell you if board is entertaining or not. It's plain sucked. I chalked it up to maybe just being down no sports time, but it still has lacked since beginning of august as well. Love or hate the dude, the board used to be entertaining as hell. As for numbers, I'll just ask my brother since he's a founding member of this place...not that numbers tell whether board is entertaining or not.

6 pack is the same way. It's been down too but more active than here the last few months of actual content.

Not to be a dick here but you have a keyboard too. You have 76 posts in 4 years. If you want entertainment add it. If everyone would add some quality posts, humor, etc.. this board would be awesome. Don't wait for others to entertain you. Entertain you and us yourself and we'll do the same back. Thanks.

Lord McBuckethead
09-05-2018, 01:59 PM

How long could it possibly take to get a message board started?

Behrdawg
09-06-2018, 07:04 AM

He can still post.

K9 Avenger
09-06-2018, 08:54 AM
I enjoyed them, and the board could use his personality back. It's been dead since he left. Love it hate him the board was much more active.

Agree completely....

TaleofTwoDogs
09-06-2018, 09:35 PM

Hell, it wasn't just ED, over at SPS some days you couldn't find anything related to MSU sports or otherwise. C34 did interject some good topics that would sometimes cause a shit storm but it was entertaining.

Roy Munson
09-07-2018, 03:05 PM
Exactly

Jack Lambert
09-07-2018, 03:15 PM
I trust my observations, but enjoy reading others as well. I always enjoyed C34's thoughts after the game. I do miss reading them. Wish he would come back and post them.

To be fair my balls go where I go.

lastmajordog
09-07-2018, 05:55 PM
I thought his post were BY AND LARGE well thought out.....I missed the entire Juan Valdez episode and still don?t know what happened. But with the exception of me being rightly concerned about the OM game and Coach was wrong ?Dak will NOT lose senior night and his last Davis Wade game? Caoch 34 paraphrased........I thought he was a well informed poster that I enjoyed immensely.....

BeardoMSU
09-07-2018, 05:57 PM
?Dak will NOT lose senior night and his last Davis Wade game? Caoch 34 paraphrased

Well, to be extra fair....a whole lot of folks thought the same thing, myself included. Then we were reminded that God doesn't care about college football...even when it involves making sure the bad-guys don't win.

Coach34
09-07-2018, 06:12 PM
Well, to be extra fair....a whole lot of folks thought the same thing, myself included. Then we were reminded that God doesn't care about college football...even when it involves making sure the bad-guys don't win.

Crazy world when Beardo actually defends me. I appreciate the thread and the people that reached out to me here, on twitter, and on facebook- and after doing Sunday Morning QB for the last 7-8 years- I'll consider keeping it going.

BeardoMSU
09-07-2018, 06:17 PM
Crazy world when Beardo actually defends me. I appreciate the thread and the people that reached out to me here, on twitter, and on facebook- and after doing Sunday Morning QB for the last 7-8 years- I'll consider keeping it going.

Lol, indeed. But seriously, dude....there has always been plenty about you I liked. Bring back the late night music threads too, while you're at it.

Roy Munson
09-07-2018, 06:57 PM
Hell yes on late night tunes. Also start a new one. Sunday morning rail Dan Mullen and the gators...