PDA

View Full Version : Gameday shuttle to stadium

msstate7
09-03-2018, 08:32 AM
Anyone got the link that tracks the buses? I couldn't find it Saturday and just parked on campus, but I prefer to ride the shuttle

starkvegasdawg
09-03-2018, 08:47 AM
I don't think those have the GPS but I could be wrong. You just get in line and wait.

Jack Lambert
09-03-2018, 09:43 AM
Anyone got the link that tracks the buses? I couldn't find it Saturday and just parked on campus, but I prefer to ride the shuttle

Park close to the strakville daily news. The shuttle picks up there. I parked across the street at the Regions bank. Been doing it for years. You can park anywhere downtown and walk the Starkville daily news.

gravedigger
09-03-2018, 12:16 PM

https://smart.doublemap.com

You will need to get the app that is free.

The buses, even the gameday routes are trackable.

gravedigger
09-03-2018, 12:18 PM
I don't think those have the GPS but I could be wrong. You just get in line and wait.

They didnt last year, but this year they do.

MedDawg
09-03-2018, 02:15 PM
Park close to the strakville daily news. The shuttle picks up there. I parked across the street at the Regions bank. Been doing it for years. You can park anywhere downtown and walk the Starkville daily news.

I park there, too. We had been catching the bus in front of the bank, but Saturday we waited for the bus at the Starkville Daily News.

Only once have we taken the bus back, though. The lines are always so long after the game that we choose to walk back downtown. Did it again Saturday.

msstate7
09-03-2018, 02:17 PM
https://smart.doublemap.com

You will need to get the app that is free.

The buses, even the gameday routes are trackable.

Thanks

Jack Lambert
09-03-2018, 04:42 PM
I park there, too. We had been catching the bus in front of the bank, but Saturday we waited for the bus at the Starkville Daily News.

Only once have we taken the bus back, though. The lines are always so long after the game that we choose to walk back downtown. Did it again Saturday.

It takes 20 minutes to walk back but abut 20 minute wait to get on the shuttle to go back. Sometimes we ride back and sometimes we walk. It all depends on how I feel. My son likes walking through the Cotton District.

RocketDawg
09-03-2018, 04:48 PM
I normally stay at the Hyatt Place in Columbus, and noticed they have a shuttle bus to the game (presumably it's roundtrip ....) for $20. Good deal for just one person, gets worse as the number in your party gets larger, obviously. Might still be better than paying $30 for parking.

gravedigger
09-03-2018, 06:41 PM
Thanks

No prob