PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling

Bothrops
09-02-2018, 10:52 PM
Stephen Guidry is going to blow up K-State Saturday and silence our gripes about some things. I think Fitz has something to prove and is dying to get on the field to showcase himself through Guidry.

msstate7
09-02-2018, 10:54 PM
That would be great. Personally, I think our TEs have the big game offensively

BuckyIsAB****
09-02-2018, 11:02 PM
That would be great. Personally, I think our TEs have thd big game offensively

Im in the same camp. If I am preparing for us that last game showed me at least we are willing to throw it to anyone on the field now.

If people play zone against us Moorhead is going to RPO them to death. I would expect to get man and run boxes and make us prove we can complete passes before they adjust.

Pretty much the same way people have played us for years but I think we could potentially torch their asses for it now

Todd4State
09-02-2018, 11:10 PM
I think Guidry is going to get his touches. But my concern is if Guidry is OK with others getting touches. Moorhead is about throwing to the open receiver- not catering to a player.

TrapGame
09-02-2018, 11:12 PM
That would be great. Personally, I think our TEs have the big game offensively

Completely agree. And our RBs in space will be hard for K State to defend.

Skydawg1
09-02-2018, 11:13 PM
I think Guidry is going to get his touches. But my concern is if Guidry is OK with others getting touches. Moorhead is about throwing to the open receiver- not catering to a player.Guidry was quick to run up to players that scored TD's. I think he's a team player. Name a wideout that ever got "enough" touches...or targets. He needs some good coaching. He's gonna be just fine.

Todd4State
09-02-2018, 11:13 PM
Im in the same camp. If I am preparing for us that last game showed me at least we are willing to throw it to anyone on the field now.

If people play zone against us Moorhead is going to RPO them to death. I would expect to get man and run boxes and make us prove we can complete passes before they adjust.

Pretty much the same way people have played us for years but I think we could potentially torch their asses for it now

SFA had some success blitzing seven against our five. I just hope that when that happens Fitz is able to use blitz beaters to burn them.

Todd4State
09-02-2018, 11:16 PM
Guidry was quick to run up to players that scored TD's. I think he's a team player. Name a wideout that ever got "enough" touches...or targets. He needs some good coaching. He's gonna be just fine.

I know that all wide receivers are prima donnas.

Coach007
09-02-2018, 11:17 PM
SFA had some success blitzing seven against our five. I just hope that when that happens Fitz is able to use blitz beaters to burn them.

This is my concern. And here is why. They are now having to learn to do a different pass protection system. It showed up last night.

Lord McBuckethead
09-03-2018, 03:06 AM
Yeah, but a week adjusting is going to do wonders. Watch.

Pit Bull
09-03-2018, 07:14 AM
Completely agree. And our RBs in space will be hard for K State to defend.

I think KState understands that as well. Talked to a KStater here in the Memphis area that told me he heard they may put a spy on our QB and definitely pay attention to our running backs. Said we would have to prove we could pass before they let the running game beat them.

TrapGame
09-03-2018, 08:23 AM
I think KState understands that as well. Talked to a KStater here in the Memphis area that told me he heard they may put a spy on our QB and definitely pay attention to our running backs. Said we would have to prove we could pass before they let the running game beat them.

T'hat's a nice plan but I'm not sure they have the defensive front to shut us down.

GreenheadDawg
09-03-2018, 08:23 AM

Well they better find some speed on defense for it to matter. They could put 10 spy’s and it wont matter if they bring the same speed they had against SD