PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in the original East Side Club Level?

RocketDawg
09-02-2018, 06:29 PM
If so, what do you think about the remodeling they did over the off-season? I'll have to say I'm not too crazy about the changes ... no more sofas, no chairs ... basically no seating at all. And televisions are hard to find. I'm not sure why they did anything. I understand lockers were moved into rooms, but I didn't access mine so didn't see that part.

Bigedawg
09-02-2018, 11:15 PM
I thought the update was nice but not functional. Feels very cramped now. The lack of a bank of tvs takes away the sports bar feel. Nowhere to sit and eat inside. Food was really basic and not as good as in previous years. I really don’t understand the point of the lockers in “pouring rooms”. I assume someone complained about open alcohol consumption. Coffee machine was very nice but there was no outlet for that particular type of plug; therefore, the nice display was a waste of time. They have a lot of kinks to work out in two weeks, but this is the first major update since 2001 so much needed.

MaroonFlounder
09-03-2018, 11:15 AM
I was in the Gridiron Club in the north end zone. We had seats inside where we could see TVs and the Big Video board above the M club building. It will soon be time to do a club level and suites on the west side, because day games on the east side are HELL with the sun bearing down right in our faces.

RocketDawg
09-03-2018, 05:48 PM
I was in the Gridiron Club in the north end zone. We had seats inside where we could see TVs and the Big Video board above the M club building. It will soon be time to do a club level and suites on the west side, because day games on the east side are HELL with the sun bearing down right in our faces.

Yeah, club levels would be really popular on the west side. Some significant changes to the structure might be needed though.

MaroonFlounder
09-03-2018, 06:08 PM
Yeah, club levels would be really popular on the west side. Some significant changes to the structure might be needed though.

I lost my connection for Club Level seats. I'd like to do at least 1 game in East side CL this season, especially if it's a night game or late afternoon when the time changes. If you know anyone selling 2 CL passes for a game, PM me.