PDA

View Full Version : I think I just pisst my neighbor off...

Jack Lambert
09-02-2018, 04:10 PM
We were talking and I told him I might take my son to the egg bowl this year. He said "Oh he's going to get to see heaven." I replied, "Yeah I just order a KKK manual so he would have the correct scriptures when we get there." He walked away.

bulldawg28
09-02-2018, 04:17 PM
We were talking and I told him I might take my son to the egg bowl this year. He said "Oh he's going to get to see heaven." I replied, "Yeah I just order a KKK manual so he would have the correct scriptures when we get there." He walked away.

Lol.

RocketDawg
09-02-2018, 04:20 PM

Maybe he's a member and you offended him by talking down about them.

Pit Bull
09-02-2018, 04:32 PM
In the late 60's at a MSU vs OM game in Oxford, some Rebel yelled to my brother who was walking with us to "go to hell". My brother replied "we're already here"!! I was like 12 years old and that was my first taste of the Egg Bowl taunting.

Bully13
09-02-2018, 05:05 PM
tsun fans are a unique type of weird and creepy. Growing up in Greenwood in the 70's and Jackson in the 80's taught me this. Very few of them can have logical discussions with MSU fans about football.