I don't see them scoring 17.

I'm gonna go 34-13 or so.

I think it'll look about like a typical MSU vs Kentucky game

Jack Lambert
09-02-2018, 04:15 PM
I don't see them scoring 17.

I'm gonna go 34-13 or so.

I think it'll look about like a typical MSU vs Kentucky game

Did you watched their game and if so were they as bad as their fans on their message board say they were?

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2018, 04:18 PM
Did you watched their game and if so were they as bad as their fans on their message board say they were?

I did not, but their fans think they are slow & they like their running QB more than their passing QB. Both of those scenarios equal blow out win for us.

msstate7
09-02-2018, 04:20 PM

I think they're better than they played. I think back to when we lost to south Alabama, and then came back and looked completely different vs South Carolina game 2. Kansas state will give us their best shot Saturday, but we're better

MetEdDawg
09-02-2018, 04:37 PM
It's not an accident they only beat South Dakota State by 3. You usually are what your first game tells you. You can fix stuff to get better but your mentality and makeup as a football team isn't going to change much from week 1 to week 12.

We are the superior football team by a lot I believe. We will make some mistakes but we will win the trenches and score a lot of points.

Bully13
09-02-2018, 04:59 PM
It's not an accident they only beat South Dakota State by 3. You usually are what your first game tells you. You can fix stuff to get better but your mentality and makeup as a football team isn't going to change much from week 1 to week 12.

We are the superior football team by a lot I believe. We will make some mistakes but we will win the trenches and score a lot of points.

many coaches say the most improvement happens between the 1st and 2nd game of the season. They are not as bad as that 1st game and if we win by 14 or more, it will be a good sign for our team IMO. I totally anticipate an avalanche of 1st half thread melt here on ED.

Cooterpoot
09-02-2018, 05:05 PM
45-17

Mutt the Hoople
09-02-2018, 05:05 PM
FBS-quality.

I just hope The Mississippi State University football team doesn't get overconfident.

Pit Bull
09-02-2018, 05:07 PM
About what I thought. I may still take MSU & the points

http://www.vegasinsider.com/college-football/odds/las-vegas/

Very close to my original pick months ago......I stated 24-14, MSU.

Pit Bull
09-02-2018, 05:10 PM
FBS-quality.

I just hope The Mississippi State University football team doesn't get overconfident.

I couldn't remember which, but knew that either N. Dakota or S. Dakota has a very good football team and has presented problems for many FBS schools. Still will be a hostile environment in Manhattan and a place where you don't want to make mistakes and get their crowd into it. I feel really good about our defense controlling the situation!

phatdog
K State had 4 turnovers

CadaverDawg
I was able to get it at MSU -7

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2018, 05:29 PM
I was able to get it at MSU -7

Yeah, I think the -10.5 was offshore.

Either way, MSU -7 is easy money IMO.

Jack Lambert
09-02-2018, 05:41 PM
I couldn't remember which, but knew that either N. Dakota or S. Dakota has a very good football team and has presented problems for many FBS schools. Still will be a hostile environment in Manhattan and a place where you don't want to make mistakes and get their crowd into it. I feel really good about our defense controlling the situation!

The 11:00 AM might help with that. They are still working the barn animals at that time.

the_real_MSU_is_us
09-02-2018, 05:46 PM

North Dakota STATE has the really good FCS team. North Dakota is who played KState, and they lost to several FCS teams last year; they are worse than ULL, probably on par with most 3-4 win G5 teams.

I watched about 7 minutes of the KState game, in pieces over the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Qs. Every time I tuned in, they looked like utter crap. Slow to react, nonathletic, missing blocks, inaccurate passes, DL getting pushed around... their D finally got stops in the 4th which is how they came back. But the there was not a single position on either side that looked better than the FCS players across from them. They are poorly coached on technique and scheme, and aren't very talented. We should slaughter them

Quaoarsking
09-02-2018, 06:09 PM
We'll roll them like we rolled Texas A&M in College Station last year. No worries.

Quaoarsking
09-02-2018, 06:12 PM

North Dakota State is that team, but that's not who Kansas State played last night. Kansas State played South Dakota, who was an FCS playoff team last year, but not the type of team that should give any P5 team any problems at all.

Maroon Diapers
09-02-2018, 06:12 PM
I was at the KState game yesterday. They look like dog shit. SD was owning them in the trenches. Down 10 at half and world have lost if not for a punt return. I don’t see them scoring much on our D at all. They all say they play up or down to their opponents which historically has been true but next week should be a damn bloodbath unless we don’t get off the bus.

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2018, 06:17 PM
Very close to my original pick months ago......I stated 24-14, MSU.

If we only score 24 on K-State, we'll have problems in the SEC.

Bdawg
09-02-2018, 07:29 PM
[QUOTE=ShotgunDawg;985761]If we only score 24 on K-State, we'll have problems in the SEC.[/QUOTE

Yes I will probably be worried also, but I don't expect to be worried!! 42-17. They weren't good last year and they aren't good this year. Just a well coached crappy team.