PDA

View Full Version : Great Quote From Last Night

ShotgunDawg
09-02-2018, 01:37 PM
Was just listening to Rosebowl & Murray's recap of the game & Murray stated that at half time while already scoring 35 points, Moorhead told the team

"We are a left lane team"

Sometimes being aggressive can look reckless & a off the mark, but when it clicks, it's going to be awesome.

I just thought that was a great quote that gives you an idea of how things may look. We are looking to hit HRs. Sometimes that means striking out, but, at the end of the day, it's about how many points you score & we scored 63 last night.

Quote is at the 9:20 mark or so

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj8Xe3gxjkE

hacker
09-02-2018, 01:57 PM
Lol. I never knew rose bowl had dreads.

Lord McBuckethead
09-02-2018, 02:00 PM
Not the hair style I would pick, but to each their own.

yjnkdawg
09-02-2018, 03:47 PM
Not the hair style I would pick, but to each their own.

LOL I wish I still had the hair I had back in my 20's, but I agree.

RocketDawg
09-02-2018, 04:12 PM
Lol. I never knew rose bowl had dreads.

Really? That was a frequent topic before his book was published.

justwin
09-02-2018, 05:22 PM
So, he says that @ half and then goes & backs it up with 3 straight drives throwing downfield to start the 2H. Good job Coach Joe. I'm really happy the coaches committed to throwing the deep ball exclusively the 2Q & 3Q. The game was over after the 1Q with 3 tds. Then, they continue to push the ball downfield to a variety of WRs. It was so refreshing to see our WRs get game reps going deep. I do hope that we continue to push downfield even if we get up big on KSU too.

Would've liked to have seen Mayden throw about 2 more passes from the snaps he took. Otherwise, good to experience the bright lights, jitters.

I have a feeling that we're about to see ~65% completion rate from Fitz this week and then it's going to take off. Just feels like between this week & next, we are going to be firing on offense with more of a defined offensive depth chart headed into KY.

Todd4State
09-02-2018, 07:02 PM
So, he says that @ half and then goes & backs it up with 3 straight drives throwing downfield to start the 2H. Good job Coach Joe. I'm really happy the coaches committed to throwing the deep ball exclusively the 2Q & 3Q. The game was over after the 1Q with 3 tds. Then, they continue to push the ball downfield to a variety of WRs. It was so refreshing to see our WRs get game reps going deep. I do hope that we continue to push downfield even if we get up big on KSU too.

Would've liked to have seen Mayden throw about 2 more passes from the snaps he took. Otherwise, good to experience the bright lights, jitters.

I have a feeling that we're about to see ~65% completion rate from Fitz this week and then it's going to take off. Just feels like between this week & next, we are going to be firing on offense with more of a defined offensive depth chart headed into KY.

I couldn't agree more.