PDA

View Full Version : Any parking problems?

RocketDawg
09-02-2018, 12:40 PM
On the way to my assigned lot, I had to wait 3 or 4 times while people (probably those used to paying cash to get in a lot they weren't supposed to be in) got turned away and had to turn around on the narrow streets and go back. Of course, most of them were driving something about the size of an 18-wheeler ....

Got to my lot, finally, and either the scanner didn't work, or the attendant didn't know how to use the scanner. She eventually let us in but I don't know if the pass ever really got scanned or not.

Otherwise, things went smoothly. Left early, heading toward Columbus, and this time was able to drive directly to the Highway Patrol Station and get on Hwy 82. Last time, the way we were directed we wound up in Artesia literally on a dirt road. It's better when they don't try to tell you where to turn ....

Ezsoil
09-02-2018, 04:23 PM
I got there an hour before the game and the lot that I had prepurchased was full and I had to park at the BSU.then as I'm walking to the gate, I see hundreds of open parking spots ... while this was fine for a game that had 50,000 in the stands ..a game like Florida, Auburn or A&M will be a absolute joke.

Homedawg
09-02-2018, 04:42 PM
I got there an hour before the game and the lot that I had prepurchased was full and I had to park at the BSU.then as I'm walking to the gate, I see hundreds of open parking spots ... while this was fine for a game that had 50,000 in the stands ..a game like Florida, Auburn or A&M will be a absolute joke.

Are you talking about bulldog club lot or public lot? The op is taking about bdc lot. Two different things

starkvegasdawg
09-02-2018, 04:52 PM
They didn't even try to scan my phone. I held it up and she just waved me through.