PDA

View Full Version : I have to say I love reading about the .......

basedog
09-02-2018, 10:33 AM
bitching and moaning/groaning internet folks about how bad we looked when we win 63-6*****

Nothing wrong for high expectations but that is all they are for now. I suppose it could be worse and if we lose to a SFA type team which I have seen before. Things will look better in the coming weeks, we have talent and this game was just a dress rehearsal. Looked like a scrimmage game to me, I wasn't mad or upset, bout what I hoped for and expected. I suppose the adjustments we need to make with game management of the clock, substitutes and penalties were the biggest concern for now.

Getting Fitz back next week will be a huge difference because of his experience and he is our MVP on offense, watch and see. Key will be really good soon, got to remember he is still young and learning, he does a lot of really good things ands he is tough.

Btw, last night I noticed and realized our lighting for the field isn't up to par. Oh, I liked the intro of players coming out of the dressing room, I thought that was really cool!