PDA

View Full Version : Has a #2 QB ever won SEC Player of the week?

NolaDawgPound
09-02-2018, 12:43 AM
KT was responsible for 7 TD's today. Given the competition I'm not handing him the Heisman, I am pointing out the rarity of his stats and the youngh man has a bright future.

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2018, 12:45 AM
KT was responsible for 7 TD's today. Given the competition I'm not handing him the Heisman, I am pointing out the rarity of his stats and the youngh man has a bright future.

Check his completion %.

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2018, 12:46 AM

Delete, double post

NolaDawgPound
09-02-2018, 12:51 AM

what? I can compute simple math. Since when is "completion percentage" the factor of the SEC POW?

Does your boss look at call/email completion percentage or the actual end result numbers? if the answer is otherwise, please send me an application.

ETA: Please don't start your childish charades with me as such you do with other posters. I will use facts to sit here and make you regret every time you'v insulted everyone's intelligence with incoherent posts. most of us don't come here to see asshat responses as such. You get one warning of blatant ignorance with me. next time you get fully exposed like a redfish meeting a filet knife. tread lightly, or ill start going back through your posts with undeniable facts.

This is a MSU message board so my message is to start using that which is between your ears.

TUSK
09-02-2018, 12:52 AM
I dunno, but Jalen was the POY, once, long ago....

TimberBeast
09-02-2018, 01:11 AM
Besides the fact that you responded to your own ridiculous post, KT ain’t ready for prime time. Those touchdowns should have been Nicks. For a big part of the game he couldn’t hit a school bus parked on the 50 yard line. It’s worrisome to be honest next year, we’ll see.

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2018, 01:14 AM
what? I can compute simple math. Since when is "completion percentage" the factor of the SEC POW?

Does your boss look at call/email completion percentage or the actual end result numbers? if the answer is otherwise, please send me an application.

ETA: Please don't start your childish charades with me as such you do with other posters. I will use facts to sit here and make you regret every time you'v insulted everyone's intelligence with incoherent posts. most of us don't come here to see asshat responses as such. You get one warning of blatant ignorance with me. next time you get fully exposed like a redfish meeting a filet knife. tread lightly, or ill start going back through your posts with undeniable facts.

This is a MSU message board so my message is to start using that which is between your ears.

Pretty salty for 35 posts. Outstanding!

TUSK
09-02-2018, 01:18 AM
Pretty salty for 35 posts. Outstanding!

agreed... 9/10 rant!

MarketingBully
09-02-2018, 01:24 AM
Besides the fact that you responded to your own ridiculous post, KT ain’t ready for prime time. Those touchdowns should have been Nicks. For a big part of the game he couldn’t hit a school bus parked on the 50 yard line. It’s worrisome to be honest next year, we’ll see.

He’ll be fine next year. Moorhead and co will get it cleaned up by next year.

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2018, 02:30 AM
agreed... 9/10 rant!

I'd give him a 9.5.....but hen somebody in another thread says I'm a Communist....so I guess I'm the Russian judge.