PDA

View Full Version : Florida and Mullen

Matt3467
09-01-2018, 08:21 PM
Looking pretty good. We might have one heck of a game when they come to town.

BeardoMSU
09-01-2018, 08:26 PM
They're playing Charleston Southern, Megan*

Captain Falcon
09-01-2018, 08:34 PM
They’re definitely better than they were last year, but I have no faith in Dan Mullen coaching in a big game. We should be fine.

Leroy Jenkins
09-01-2018, 08:47 PM
What's Dan's record vs a higher ranked team?

DownwardDawg
09-01-2018, 09:07 PM
What's Dan's record vs a higher ranked team?

0-750

DownwardDawg
09-01-2018, 09:07 PM
We will beat Florida’s ass. I’ll bet whatever u want on it.

BuckyIsAB****
09-01-2018, 09:12 PM
UF will go 7-5 8-4

Dawg2003
09-01-2018, 09:14 PM
Gonna be a lot of crow to be eaten if we loose to them. I certainly don't think it's a given we beat them. I think that game and TAMU will be trap games.

Leroy Jenkins
09-01-2018, 09:55 PM
Gonna be a lot of crow to be eaten if we loose to them.

And also if we lose.

ShotgunDawg
09-01-2018, 09:57 PM
Gonna be a lot of crow to be eaten if we loose to them. I certainly don't think it's a given we beat them. I think that game and TAMU will be trap games.

You think Florida is a trap game?

Captain Falcon
09-01-2018, 10:33 PM

How can the most anticipated game at DWS in four years be considered a trap game? We could lose, but it won?t be because they snuck up on us.

Statecoachingblows**
09-01-2018, 10:35 PM
And also if we lose.

Rep, I laughed

Bothrops
09-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Florida game will go to the wire. It's 50/50. We can do it though.

Homedawg
09-01-2018, 10:42 PM

You clearly have no idea what trap game means. Kentucky, trap game prior to fla. but not Florida. Good grief.

KOdawg1
09-01-2018, 11:36 PM
Our guys will be fired up for this one. No way they let their old coach come to their house and beat them

Dawg61
09-01-2018, 11:56 PM
Mullen will bend over and take it then skate outta town without saying thanks.

Pit Bull
09-02-2018, 12:26 AM

If they beat us....Dan will run around our stadium Gator Chompin' his arms together much like O'Sullivan did when they beat us in the super regional in Gainesville. He'll look like a little gator kid rubbin' it in on us...….like he told us so. Book it.

BuckyIsAB****
09-02-2018, 01:41 AM
I think we will beat the shit out of UF. They will be better but they are going to struggle to block us and we know Grantham pretty well.

On the other hand Mullen knows our guys about as well as we do right now so thats an advantage for them. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. I have a feeling we will tie Mullen to it and burn it down when we do though

MarketingBully
09-02-2018, 01:47 AM
I think we will beat the shit out of UF. They will be better but they are going to struggle to block us and we know Grantham pretty well.

On the other hand Mullen knows our guys about as well as we do right now so thats an advantage for them. We will cross that bridge when we come to it. I have a feeling we will tie Mullen to it and burn it down when we do though

We can beat Grantham deep and have some quick outs when he blitzes often. You must have forgotten the Auburn/Georgia games last year. Moorhead’s offense is built on explosive plays. On defense, Shoop’s scheme is built to beat the spread. I think we win something like 24 or 27-10.

BuckyIsAB****
09-02-2018, 01:55 AM
We can beat Grantham deep and have some quick outs when he blitzes often. You must have forgotten the Auburn/Georgia games last year. Moorhead’s offense is built on explosive plays. On defense, Shoop’s scheme is built to beat the spread. I think we win something like 24 or 27-10.

It doesnt make a shit what Shoops scheme is if our DL comes to play. He has the most talent he has ever had coaching college football. No excuse for him.

Grantham is going to make you pay some series and then hes going to give up a bomb some series. Hes going to play man, take away our RPO's and make us throw it. Just like the rest of the SEC west is going to do. I do think if they watched us today they have to be concerned a little seeing that we are willing to throw it deep and that our WRs are improved and everyone is a threat to catch it now. But they are going to make us prove it. Teams know our running game is going to be one of the best in the league.

Liverpooldawg
09-02-2018, 02:28 AM
How can the most anticipated game at DWS in four years be considered a trap game? We could lose, but it won?t be because they snuck up on us.

Most anticipated? Why? It's Florida, a team we rarely play. Some of you give our ex-coach entirely too much attention. And he loves you for it!

Dawg2003
09-02-2018, 04:48 AM
You clearly have no idea what trap game means. Kentucky, trap game prior to fla. but not Florida. Good grief.

I'm saying it's a trap game because people have been so sure we will beat FL. Not because I think it will be an easy game.

Cooterpoot
09-02-2018, 05:49 AM
I?ll wait and see how each team looks against somebody with a heartbeat. I think it?ll be a close game regardless.

Dawg61
09-02-2018, 06:56 AM
Most anticipated? Why? It's Florida, a team we rarely play. Some of you give our ex-coach entirely too much attention. And he loves you for it!

Considering the definition of the word "anticipated" and that we've been talking about this matchup before Mullen's plane landed in Gainesville it probably qualifies as the most anticipated game in our entire football history. Look up the definition of anticipated before disagreeing with OP.

msstate7
09-02-2018, 07:26 AM
I?ll wait and see how each team looks against somebody with a heartbeat. I think it?ll be a close game regardless.

I think both teams will challenged some this upcoming week. I don't expect Kansas state or Kentucky to win, but I think both games are pretty close for 3 quarters anyway

GreenheadDawg
09-02-2018, 07:44 AM
I think both teams will challenged some this upcoming week. I don't expect Kansas state or Kentucky to win, but I think both games are pretty close for 3 quarters anyway

If the game is close then I'm with Liverpool, which I've never agreed with him...EVER. It's gonna be a long year. I watched a good bit of KState and they are not good at all. We should have 300 yards rushing.

I seen it dawg
09-02-2018, 08:06 AM
We are gonna send his broke ass crying back to Lee

msstate7
09-02-2018, 08:13 AM
If the game is close then I'm with Liverpool, which I've never agreed with him...EVER. It's gonna be a long year. I watched a good bit of KState and they are not good at all. We should have 300 yards rushing.

True road game. KSU will be ready for us. It won't matter though... we're better, but I do expect a competitive game for 2-3 quarters though before we pull away and win by 14-24 points

msstate7
09-02-2018, 08:24 AM
Really wish Florida hasn't got the WR transfers (grimes from Ohio st and Jefferson from OM). They caught 3 TDs between them last night. We need to hope franks doesn't make a big jump bc Florida has a stable of RBs

ETA... Florida gave up 5.2 yds/carry last night which is exactly what they avg'd on offense. If Florida doesn't clean up the run defense, we'll blast them. Snell could give them big problems this week