PDA

View Full Version : WAKE THE 17 UP: IT'S THE FIRST GAMEDAY OF 2018

TheRef
09-01-2018, 12:00 AM
Ladies and Gentlemen, it's 12:00 AM midnight on the first gameday of the year here in the central time zone. Which can only mean one thing, ARE YOU READY FOR SOME MISSISSIPPI STATE FOOTBALL!!!!

That's right, it's finally here. No more talking. No more bickering. No more off-season arguing about who is better than who. No no...it's finally game time. Time to get hype. Time to dust off the cowbell that's been sitting since Omaha. It's finally time to walk into our not-so-humble abode in Davis Wade Stadium at Scott Field and ring those cowbells until the opponents are begging for mercy. But we don't stop, no no. We keep going. We keep going until they beg their coaching staffs and administrations to never face off against the Mississippi State Bulldogs ever again at Davis Wade Stadium. No, they beg to never have to stand in front of 62,000 strong of Bulldog faithful ringing their cowbells all game long and creating an atmosphere unlike any other. Remember 2014 and how loud it was? Great, because we're bringing it up a few notches. This season is going to be the beginning of something special here in Starkville, and only those who have been paying attention will know that it's been a long time coming. Year after year of agony and heartache will finally pay off. Year after year of being the brunt of everyone's jokes and being the annual Homecoming game for a few schools are over. From now on, people will circle the game against Mississippi State not as an easy W, but as the game where you hope and pray you come out of Starkville alive. You come back battered, bruised, and hoping to never have to face that environment and that school ever again. We are relentless. We are brutal. We are unrelenting. We are the Mississippi State Bulldogs. And we are coming after your ass, whether you're ready or not.

Hail State, and get out of the way. Because the Bulldogs are coming with a vengeance unlike ever before. Trust me, you don't want to get in front of a pack of angry Dogs who are hungry. It never turns out well for the meat.

mstatefan91
09-01-2018, 12:44 AM
I'm awake but I should be asleep cause IT'S MUTHA17'ING MISSISSIPPI STATE FOOTBALL IN JUST 18 HOURS AND I NEED DAT ENERGY!!!!!!!

Happy 2018 Football Season, Bulldogs!

Commercecomet24
09-01-2018, 12:54 AM
LETS GOOOOO!!!!!!!

HAILSTATE!

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2018, 01:42 AM
1:42am and the countdown is on.

TUSK
09-01-2018, 01:45 AM
Hey, would y'all wake me up 'bout Noon...?

oh, in November....:rolleyes:

BrunswickDawg
09-01-2018, 06:48 AM
Ready Ready

I seen it dawg
09-01-2018, 07:28 AM
Hey, would y'all wake me up 'bout Noon...?

oh, in November....:rolleyes:

Approved...you don't play anyone until we get to town

TUSK
09-01-2018, 07:38 AM
Approved...you don't play anyone until we get to town

Yup, save the tune up game the week prior, y'all are what I expect to be the 1st "real deal"...

Good luck this year, guys!

starkvegasdawg
09-01-2018, 08:21 AM
Got to calm down. I almost walked into the den where my two small kids are and screamed, "It's gameday, bitches!"

DownwardDawg
09-01-2018, 08:52 AM
It is here!! Got me a new bottle of Buffalo Trace ready to go! Might even start with a glass of Blantons first!!! Ready for this day!!!!

KB21
09-01-2018, 08:57 AM
I don't know how to post tweets on here, but this is one of the best pre game hype videos I've seen in a while:

https://twitter.com/dak4knight/status/1035542098555092993

GreenheadDawg
09-01-2018, 08:57 AM
Got to calm down. I almost walked into the den where my two small kids are and screamed, "It's gameday, bitches!"

Lol. I woke my 5 year old up this morning with a cowbell. He wasn't impressed. My wife was less than thrilled also.

Maroonandwhite
09-01-2018, 09:13 AM
Lots of love from the ESPN Game Day crew for the bulldogs!