PDA

View Full Version : Made a mistake and attending the Prep vs Forest game

somebodyshotmypaw
08-31-2018, 08:05 PM
It's like men against boys. Prep is up 32-7 at the half. And Forest is 2-0 coming into this game.

Westdawg
08-31-2018, 08:23 PM
Forest is NOWHERE as good as that 2-0 record might lead you to believe.

FriarsPoint
08-31-2018, 08:24 PM
Prep needs to play a public school schedule. There?s no competition for them in the private schools.

Bothrops
08-31-2018, 08:27 PM
How did Ealy go?

somebodyshotmypaw
08-31-2018, 08:29 PM
Forest is NOWHERE as good as that 2-0 record might lead you to believe.

I would hate to see New Hope and Kosciusko (the two teams Forest beat). I think Prep ran 13 plays in the first half and has 32 points. This is ridiculous.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-31-2018, 08:32 PM
Prep needs to play a public school schedule. There?s no competition for them in the private schools.

Forest is a public school. A 2-0 public school actually. And they don’t belong anywhere on the field with Prep.

FriarsPoint
08-31-2018, 08:36 PM
Forest is a public school. A 2-0 public school actually. And they don’t belong anywhere on the field with Prep.

It won’t be any better when they play Pillow or Lee or Washington.....etc.

somebodyshotmypaw
08-31-2018, 08:40 PM
It won’t be any better when they play Pillow or Lee or Washington.....etc.

I don’t attend many high school games. Usually about 6 Germantown games a year (in Gluckstadt). Germantown is 5A and this Prep team is far superior. Germantown won’t hit anybody. It’s pushing, shoving, and pillow fighting. Shramek needs to go.

KOdawg1
08-31-2018, 09:06 PM
I would hate to see New Hope and Kosciusko (the two teams Forest beat). I think Prep ran 13 plays in the first half and has 32 points. This is ridiculous.

Yeah, they're struggling this year. Currently getting spanked by Ridgeland. About the only bright spot is WR Antonio Harmon who's already picked up an offer from MSU. He's only a Soph.

But to get back to the original topic, Prep and Forest don't belong on the same feld together.

TALL DAWG
08-31-2018, 09:35 PM
I don?t attend many high school games. Usually about 6 Germantown games a year (in Gluckstadt). Germantown is 5A and this Prep team is far superior. Germantown won?t hit anybody. It?s pushing, shoving, and pillow fighting. Shramek needs to go.

U do not know what u are talking about here.
GHS has a young team this yr with a good freshman and sophomore RB and sophomore QB. GHS is only a 7-8 yr old program. Takes years to build a program. Shramek and his staff has done a very good job and he does NOT recruit good players into his district like so MANY other coaches have done and still do today.

Intramural All-American
08-31-2018, 09:58 PM

New hope didn’t score a point in their first two games

somebodyshotmypaw
08-31-2018, 10:06 PM
U do not know what u are talking about here.
GHS has a young team this yr with a good freshman and sophomore RB and sophomore QB. GHS is only a 7-8 yr old program. Takes years to build a program. Shramek and his staff has done a very good job and he does NOT recruit good players into his district like so MANY other coaches have done and still do today.

I’ve been attending Germantown home games since the school opened. I’ve never seen a Germantown player knock the snot out of somebody. It’s like dating, there is a lot of rubbing, petting, and caressing. They don’t hit. At all. It might take years to build a program, but it should only take one Oklahoma Drill to produce some slobberknocking. They titty-bump.

lastmajordog
08-31-2018, 10:07 PM
delete

Liverpooldawg
08-31-2018, 11:12 PM
Forest is a public school. A 2-0 public school actually. And they don?t belong anywhere on the field with Prep.

What class is Forrest? What class would Prep be in in the MHSAA?

Liverpooldawg
08-31-2018, 11:14 PM

I don't know anything about the Whippets but New Hope is awful.

Todd4State
08-31-2018, 11:30 PM
What class is Forrest? What class would Prep be in in the MHSAA?

Probably 4 or 5A depending on multipliers for attendance.

Liverpooldawg
08-31-2018, 11:33 PM
Probably 4 or 5A depending on multipliers for attendance.
5A?.....they need to put West Point on the schedule.

Todd4State
08-31-2018, 11:39 PM
5A?.....they need to put West Point on the schedule.

Yeah. Maybe. I just don't know how they would count the multiplier for Prep being a private school so it's completely a guess on my part. Prep has played Oxford and Pearl before. I would like to see them play Madison Central or Northwest Rankin personally. West Point would be good.

Cooterpoot
08-31-2018, 11:52 PM
Prep would be a large 3A school. Maybe small 4A. Forest is a terrible football team.

Liverpooldawg
08-31-2018, 11:59 PM
Prep would be a large 3A school. Maybe small 4A. Forest is a terrible football team.

If they played in the MHSAA their "district" under the current rules would basically be the whole metro area. THAT would be fair don't you think?

Cooterpoot
09-01-2018, 03:51 AM
I don’t know of any strong 3A/4A teams in Jackson. Prep can’t handle the top 5A/6A teams.