PDA

View Full Version : Sunday Morning QB- Flat As A Pancake Edition

Coach34
10-13-2013, 10:52 AM
1. There was about as much intensity in that stadium last night as it would be with Winona playing Grenada. Crowd didnt show, students left early...but that is pretty typical of every school these days vs lower tier opponents

2. No Clausell, no Love...but we did finally get some Redmond. Justin Senior got to play an entire game and fared ok- minus the penalties.

3. We are obviously working for next year. We play a shit ton of people. We are constantly rotating on defense and at WR. I dont think we ever play consecutive series with the same Secondary. That's one way to gain experience- but it's not the way to gain continuity.

4. I was glad to see Russell get a start at home. He did very well with an opening, scripted drive. The other two drives not so much. The 2nd drive he had to have Dakota come in to convert a 4th and 1 for him. And then Russell got sacked on 3rd and long as usual to end the drive. Russell's 3rd drive is the reason he is no longer the starting QB:

1st and 10 at MSST 28 Tyler Russell pass complete to LaDarius Perkins for 2 yards to the MisSt 30.
2nd and 8 at MSST 30 Tyler Russell pass complete to Robert Johnson for 5 yards to the MisSt 35.
3rd and 3 at MSST 35 Tyler Russell pass incomplete.

He went 2/3 on the drive- that's 66/7% completion- but it was a 3 and out.

5. We didnt punt all night with Dakota at QB. Not sure why we insist on him coming out and throwing- especially a corner route for his first throw. That's one of the toughest reads and throws for a QB. He led us to TD's on his next two drives. The 2nd half his first drive was hurt by a Joe Morrow penalty to put us in 3rd and very long- and then everyone in the stadium knew Bell was gonna miss the FG. His second drive of the 2nd half ended up with Mullen inexplicably going for it on 4th and 3 from the 8. WTF? I just dont understand. And his last drive was just to run out the clock. Dak was 7/11 last night- and his last incompletion was a throw away to waste time at the end of the game. So far all intents and purposes- he was 7/10 last night. Good job by him throwing the ball.

So for those keeping a tally- Russell had 3 possessions, 1 TD and 2 punts. Dakota had 5 possessions- 2 TD's, a missed FG, a turnover on downs because Mullen has lost his mind, and a turnover. (Didnt count running the clock out as a legit possession)

6. We once again topped the 200 yards rushing mark and over 400 ypg. We are 6th in the SEC in offense. Much improved this year so far. We are averaging 457 ypg so far this season- as opposed to 382 last year. We're going to have to do a better job of converting scoring ops though.

7. Ladarius Perkins 16 carries, JRob- 2 damn carries. I just dont get it. And Shump 0 carries

8. Morrow is playing better- so good to see. The penalty on 3rd down was terrible though. WR's should never jump. We have got to find a way to make throws on out patterns like other teams do to us- or take more shots down the field. Our passing game must be as hard to learn as Quantum Physics- and it shouldnt be that way. We should be able to get the ball to our best guys easier.

9. Either our coaching or Autry is a problem on the DL. I consider Autry a moron for continuing to fight back inside vs the Counter play- allowing him to be sealed off and the RB to get into the alley for big gains. It's a longer run for your LB's to fight back across to get to the alley to make a play. Coach 57 can add something here, but most people I've been around teach the DE to keep outside leverage, squeeze the hole down, and funnel the run back inside to the teeth of the defense. I cant believe that we would teach Autry to find back inside on the counter and allow himself to be sealed off like that. If we do teach it like that, then people are going to continue to wear our ass out running it.

And dont get me started on the zone read- he is always in no man's land. Either chase the RB or take QB- getting caught in the middle constantly with your dick in your hand helps no one. I really wonder who we have assigned to QB on the play- because they never take him.

10. No excuse for BG for 168 yards on 29 carries. No excuse at all. We're just not very good on defense right now. I know BG was a decent team, but we have got to bring more heat- and not just wait until the last 2 drives of the 4th Quarter. We need to make QB's throw quicker with our Secondary- not sit back in zone for an extended time.

Bottom line- a win is a win. All this fire Mullen bullshit is just that- bullshit. Keenum and Strick are not going to do it 1 season after 3 straight bowl games. And we arent out of the running yet for 4 straight bowl games. We have 3 very winnable games in Kentucky, UPig, and OM. I love seeing the over-reaction because the BearSharks got to play against the SEC's worst defense last night at home(yes, A&M is 14th in the SEC in defense).

We have a week and a half to get healthier and better before beating Kentucky on Thursday night ESPN. I look for us to do that. And hope our fans do their part also.

WinningIsRelentless
10-13-2013, 10:59 AM
1. There was about as much intensity in that stadium last night as it would be with Winona playing Grenada. Crowd didnt show, students left early...but that is pretty typical of every school these days vs lower tier opponents

2. No Clausell, no Love...but we did finally get some Redmond. Justin Senior got to play an entire game and fared ok- minus the penalties.

3. We are obviously working for next year. We play a shit ton of people. We are constantly rotating on defense and at WR. I dont think we ever play consecutive series with the same Secondary. That's one way to gain experience- but it's not the way to gain continuity.

4. I was glad to see Russell get a start at home. He did very well with an opening, scripted drive. The other two drives not so much. The 2nd drive he had to have Dakota come in to convert a 4th and 1 for him. And then Russell got sacked on 3rd and long as usual to end the drive. Russell's 3rd drive is the reason he is no longer the starting QB:

1st and 10 at MSST 28 Tyler Russell pass complete to LaDarius Perkins for 2 yards to the MisSt 30.
2nd and 8 at MSST 30 Tyler Russell pass complete to Robert Johnson for 5 yards to the MisSt 35.
3rd and 3 at MSST 35 Tyler Russell pass incomplete.

He went 2/3 on the drive- that's 66/7% completion- but it was a 3 and out.

5. We didnt punt all night with Dakota at QB. Not sure why we insist on him coming out and throwing- especially a corner route for his first throw. That's one of the toughest reads and throws for a QB. He led us to TD's on his next two drives. The 2nd half his first drive was hurt by a Joe Morrow penalty to put us in 3rd and very long- and then everyone in the stadium knew Bell was gonna miss the FG. His second drive of the 2nd half ended up with Mullen inexplicably going for it on 4th and 3 from the 8. WTF? I just dont understand. And his last drive was just to run out the clock. Dak was 7/11 last night- and his last incompletion was a throw away to waste time at the end of the game. So far all intents and purposes- he was 7/10 last night. Good job by him throwing the ball.

So for those keeping a tally- Russell had 3 possessions, 1 TD and 2 punts. Dakota had 5 possessions- 2 TD's, a missed FG, a turnover on downs because Mullen has lost his mind, and a turnover. (Didnt count running the clock out as a legit possession)

6. We once again topped the 200 yards rushing mark and over 400 ypg. We are 6th in the SEC in offense. Much improved this year so far. We are averaging 457 ypg so far this season- as opposed to 382 last year. We're going to have to do a better job of converting scoring ops though.

7. Ladarius Perkins 16 carries, JRob- 2 damn carries. I just dont get it. And Shump 0 carries

8. Morrow is playing better- so good to see. The penalty on 3rd down was terrible though. WR's should never jump. We have got to find a way to make throws on out patterns like other teams do to us- or take more shots down the field. Our passing game must be as hard to learn as Quantum Physics- and it shouldnt be that way. We should be able to get the ball to our best guys easier.

9. Either our coaching or Autry is a problem on the DL. I consider Autry a moron for continuing to fight back inside vs the Counter play- allowing him to be sealed off and the RB to get into the alley for big gains. It's a longer run for your LB's to fight back across to get to the alley to make a play. Coach 57 can add something here, but most people I've been around teach the DE to keep outside leverage, squeeze the hole down, and funnel the run back inside to the teeth of the defense. I cant believe that we would teach Autry to find back inside on the counter and allow himself to be sealed off like that. If we do teach it like that, then people are going to continue to wear our ass out running it.

And dont get me started on the zone read- he is always in no man's land. Either chase the RB or take QB- getting caught in the middle constantly with your dick in your hand helps no one. I really wonder who we have assigned to QB on the play- because they never take him.

10. No excuse for BG for 168 yards on 29 carries. No excuse at all. We're just not very good on defense right now. I know BG was a decent team, but we have got to bring more heat- and not just wait until the last 2 drives of the 4th Quarter. We need to make QB's throw quicker with our Secondary- not sit back in zone for an extended time.

Bottom line- a win is a win. All this fire Mullen bullshit is just that- bullshit. Keenum and Strick are not going to do it 1 season after 3 straight bowl games. And we arent out of the running yet for 4 straight bowl games. We have 3 very winnable games in Kentucky, UPig, and OM. I love seeing the over-reaction because the BearSharks got to play against the SEC's worst defense last night at home(yes, A&M is 14th in the SEC in defense).

We have a week and a half to get healthier and better before beating Kentucky on Thursday night ESPN. I look for us to do that. And hope our fans do their part also.

Here is a stat for all the TR should be the starting qb: TR 7 sacks on the year and Dak 2. Enough said.

HoopsDawg
10-13-2013, 12:36 PM
We have 2 issues that can't be solved and they are the 2 guys lined up wide at receiver. No team respects them and that is a problem.

With Preston Smith out why, why, why did we move Eulls back to DE. You can talk about Autry, but the 1st BG TD drive was 100% on Eulls over there at DE. It's really hard to have confidence in a staff that thinks that's a good idea.

Coach34
10-13-2013, 12:42 PM
I was at a friend's house and couldnt watch as closely as I usually do with all the gabbing and shit going on- I didnt see Eulls at DE. Will have to re-watch

mic
10-13-2013, 01:57 PM
Anyone have our stats when we used the 2 back sets.?? Seems like every time we do it reults in nice yardage..
And Coach 34 is right we played a ton of young guys .. EXCEPT at RB.. I just don't get why we don't give guys more carries.. I understand Perk had a pretty good night.. But im willing to bet that if JRob , and /or Shump , Grif, or hell Milton for that matter got the amount of touches Perk does their numbers would be better if not similar.. Its a GREAT problem to have and we don't take advantage of it....

HoopsDawg
10-13-2013, 02:04 PM
Anyone have our stats when we used the 2 back sets.?? Seems like every time we do it reults in nice yardage..
And Coach 34 is right we played a ton of young guys .. EXCEPT at RB.. I just don't get why we don't give guys more carries.. I understand Perk had a pretty good night.. But im willing to bet that if JRob , and /or Shump , Grif, or hell Milton for that matter got the amount of touches Perk does their numbers would be better if not similar.. Its a GREAT problem to have and we don't take advantage of it....

B/C our backs only got 18 carries total. JROB needs more carries before you can start giving carries to Griffin or Milton or anyone else.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 02:06 PM

JRob is mini-Dixon. It is absolute stupidity to not give him more carries every game. Even on the swing pass late in the game he showed that he even does that better than Perkins now. Perkins even said himself in post game interviews that he was tweaking his ankle a little, but Mullen was at his presser at the same time saying Perk was 100% for the first time this year. There's just more stupidity going on than I can even begin to discuss right now.

Bo Darville
10-13-2013, 02:21 PM
Josh Robinson had 2 carries. Jameon Lewis had 5 carries (rushes, not receptions). I don't like that.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 02:27 PM
Josh Robinson had 2 carries. Jameon Lewis had 5 carries (rushes, not receptions). I don't like that.

That's horrible.

RougeDawg
10-13-2013, 02:43 PM

Jameon is one of our most explosive players. He needs at least 5 touches a game. I think our coaches realized this agree LSU game.

Anyone have out total plays to TOP stat. We have to be at the bottom of plays run for the amount of possession.

Bo Darville
10-13-2013, 03:01 PM
Jameon is one of our most explosive players. He needs at least 5 touches a game. I think our coaches realized this agree LSU game.

Anyone have out total plays to TOP stat. We have to be at the bottom of plays run for the amount of possession.

Jameon got touches with kick returns, punt returns, and receptions. I feel five touches in the run game is excessive. He is elusive and shifty, but he is neither fast nor physical. In the run game, where touches are limited due to Prescott getting so many carries, I would prefer to wear a defense a little more with Josh Robinson. Shumpert had zero carries, but some good blocking.

Jacksondevildog
10-13-2013, 03:03 PM
Eulls started at DE and PJ started at DT.

RougeDawg
10-13-2013, 03:08 PM
Jameon got touches with kick returns, punt returns, and receptions. I feel five touches in the run game is excessive. He is elusive and shifty, but he is neither fast nor physical. In the run game, where touches are limited due to Prescott getting so many carries, I would prefer to wear a defense a little more with Josh Robinson. Shumpert had zero carries, but some good blocking.

I'm not disagreeing but we should use Jameon like Mullen used Percy Harvin at Florida. It blows my mind that JRob and Shunp aren't getting more touched, but we all know Dan sure loves playing the upper classmen no matter what.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2013, 03:25 PM
We are lost on offense. We have no identity whatsoever. Mullen doesn't have a clue what to do on offense.

WinningIsRelentless
10-13-2013, 03:25 PM
JRob is mini-Dixon. It is absolute stupidity to not give him more carries every game. Even on the swing pass late in the game he showed that he even does that better than Perkins now. Perkins even said himself in post game interviews that he was tweaking his ankle a little, but Mullen was at his presser at the same time saying Perk was 100% for the first time this year. There's just more stupidity going on than I can even begin to discuss right now.

Who has the better ypc/avg? Dak is doing the bruising work and on the option your tailback needs to be more shifty rather than a bruiser. I'm not saying jrob isn't good but saying he is better than perk is a very long fetch.

mic
10-13-2013, 03:30 PM
CDM should have a hard-on with all the options and potential weapons we have this year..

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 03:38 PM
Who has the better ypc/avg? Dak is doing the bruising work and on the option your tailback needs to be more shifty rather than a bruiser. I'm not saying jrob isn't good but saying he is better than perk is a very long fetch.

Nope not a "very long fetch" at all. Perkins isn't even healthy. They're both averaging 5 yards per carry, but JRob shows the ability to break tackles and always fall forward. I'm not saying Perkins isn't a good back, he is just not good enough to be getting 10 times the carries JRob gets. Also, if we would use Perk the right way, meaning as a scat back/receiving back, he would be great...but there is zero reason for putting him in on the goal line last night. That was nothing more than Dan wanting to get a Senior a TD, and you will never convince me otherwise. We should have had JRob or Shump in the backfield on the goal line. Pull that stunt against a decent defense and we have no chance of scoring on the ground.

Wait until JRob gets the touches he deserves, and you will see. Much like I and a few others predicted Dak to be a better leader of our offense about a year before most...I did the same with JRob. Once JRob is our every down back (if we ever give him the damn chance), everybody will be wondering why this guy hasn't gotten 10-12 carries a game since his freshman year IMO

Tbonewannabe
10-13-2013, 03:49 PM

nm

mic
10-13-2013, 03:49 PM
Nope not a "very long fetch" at all. Perkins isn't even healthy. They're both averaging 5 yards per carry, but JRob shows the ability to break tackles and always fall forward. I'm not saying Perkins isn't a good back, he is just not good enough to be getting 10 times the carries JRob gets. Also, if we would use Perk the right way, meaning as a scat back/receiving back, he would be great...but there is zero reason for putting him in on the goal line last night. That was nothing more than Dan wanting to get a Senior a TD, and you will never convince me otherwise. We should have had JRob or Shump in the backfield on the goal line. Pull that stunt against a decent defense and we have no chance of scoring on the ground.

Wait until JRob gets the touches he deserves, and you will see. Much like I and a few others predicted Dak to be a better leader of our offense about a year before most...I did the same with JRob. Once JRob is our every down back (if we ever give him the damn chance), everybody will be wondering why this guy hasn't gotten 10-12 carries a game since his freshman year IMO

We should use Perk the same way as the Saints uses D. Sproles. Find mismatches for him..
That's why I want both J Rob and LP in the backfield at the same time more..

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 03:50 PM
nm

Yep, Shump will be a stud.

I hate seeing us ram Perkins 190 LB self up the middle when we have Shump and JRob on the sidelines. Seniority is horseshit

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 03:55 PM
I'm not disagreeing but we should use Jameon like Mullen used Percy Harvin at Florida. It blows my mind that JRob and Shunp aren't getting more touched, but we all know Dan sure loves playing the upper classmen no matter what.

I agree with this. Jameon has become one of our most consistent players and is starting to catch the ball better. And we should use Perkins in the slot more with Robinson and Shumpert in the split backs set.

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 03:57 PM

I hate seeing us ram Perkins 190 LB self up the middle when we have Shump and JRob on the sidelines. Seniority is horseshit

I'm OK with us playing Perkins as much as we do- I just want us to play him differently. That's not a seniority issue to me as much as it is a commons sense issue.

WinningIsRelentless
10-13-2013, 04:29 PM

It becomes to predictable when you have one back up the middle. And how many decent runs did perk break for 8 or 9 going straight up the middle. And perk is north of 5 ypc and jrob is south of 4 ypc.

FlabLoser
10-13-2013, 05:04 PM
The game looked better on my DVR than it did live on the radio and on twitter.

I'll say it again - Jim Ellis is terrible at play-by-play. We need a play by play guy. Jim should hand it over to somebody else. He says pretty much nothing while the play goes on, then goes into his old non-technical color mode (because he doesn't know the Xs and Os like a real color guy) and describes the play after its over, leaving Wyatt not much chance to be the color guy, and bang the next play started already.

Jim was discussing something while BG was lining up to kickoff. He finished what he was saying then got excited "AND JAMEON LEWIS...(pause)...twisted down at the 25". Listeners didn't even know the kickoff had happened or was about to happen.

OK, the game...

Looked better than I expected on the DVR. We were sharp at times, flat at others, and played at lot of young people. Played a little down. Played a lot of new guys. And BG is a decent team. All that combined for an unflattering performance that doesn't concern me much.

My biggest gripe is BG scoring at the end of the half. That's a trend. We've got to stop letting people score at the end of the 1st half. Like TOP, scoring at the end of a half is a big thing that winners have in common. When you make habbit of letting the other team score at the end of the 1st half, that's a real bad thing.

4th down inside the 10, I was rooting for Bell not to get called on. I don't want to see him line up behind a holder ever again.

Jacksondevildog
10-13-2013, 05:21 PM
I agree about Ellis. I like him a lot and I do enjoy him calling baseball games, but he is bad for football. We need to improve our play calls and color. You hear different schools radio guys and it's a totally different sound and energy level.

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2013, 05:34 PM
I don't mind Jameon getting some carries, but not in the red zone. Against LSU and BG, Jameon got a jet sweep carry in the red zone. That play won't work because the safeties and CBs are to close to the line of scrimmage to create the space needed. I'm all for jet sweeps between the 20s, but in the red zone, they are ineffective.

PassInterference
10-13-2013, 05:52 PM
Looked to me like Mullen was just trying stuff out. He did the same thing in the Troy game.

Seems we only run jet sweeps against cupcakes. Ugh. Anyway, our jet sweeps are tentative. A jet sweep need to be run with the receiver flying past the QB and taking a handoff at high speed. Our WR slows down to take the handoff. The timing is all messed up. Maybe we're just using cupcakes to practice it at game speed.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 05:53 PM
It becomes to predictable when you have one back up the middle. And how many decent runs did perk break for 8 or 9 going straight up the middle. And perk is north of 5 ypc and jrob is south of 4 ypc.

No you're wrong. Perk is at 5.0 and JRob is at 4.9.

http://www.hailstate.com/fls/16800/stats/fb/2013/teamcume.htm#TEAM.IND

WinningIsRelentless
10-13-2013, 08:18 PM
No you're wrong. Perk is at 5.0 and JRob is at 4.9.

http://www.hailstate.com/fls/16800/stats/fb/2013/teamcume.htm#TEAM.IND

Maybe I should call your employer and tell them you can't add and divide since your so hard on dan. Jrob has averaged: 6 vs ok state, 2 vs alcorn, -.8 vs auburn, 7.7 vs Troy, 6.7 vs lsu and 2 vs bg. That's according to the official stats and comes out to 3.9999 ypc average.

Will James
10-13-2013, 08:23 PM
Maybe I should call your employer and tell them you can't add and divide since your so hard on dan. Jrob has averaged: 6 vs ok state, 2 vs alcorn, -.8 vs auburn, 7.7 vs Troy, 6.7 vs lsu and 2 vs bg. That's according to the official stats and comes out to 3.9999 ypc average.

You are a ****ing retard.

That is all.

Coach34
10-13-2013, 08:24 PM

If he got the exact same number of carries per game- you would be correct. Instead, you are now the Elitedawg Archimedes

WinningIsRelentless
10-13-2013, 08:25 PM
You are a ****ing retard.

That is all.

A retard that can do math. So suck it bitch

Will James
10-13-2013, 08:27 PM

OH MY GOD YOU DONT TAKE THE GAME AVERAGES AND AVERAGE THEM TOGETHER FOR THE OVERALL AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Perkins averaged 6 ypc vs Team A on 30 carries and averaged 2 ypc on 3 carries vs Team B he DOES NOT have a 4 ypc average you ****ing moron.

Please say you didn't go to State. Please Please Please say you didn't.

HoopsDawg
10-13-2013, 08:30 PM

Wow, you should be banned. Oh my gosh, that's the MS education system for you.

War Machine Dawg
10-13-2013, 08:31 PM

Maybe we should call YOUR employer and tell him you're an antagonistic asshole who doesn't know how to figure an average. J-Rob has 142 yards on 29 carries. 142/29 = 4.9 YPC. At least you got the retard part of your post correct.

War Machine Dawg
10-13-2013, 08:32 PM
OH MY GOD YOU DONT TAKE THE GAME AVERAGES AND AVERAGE THEM TOGETHER FOR THE OVERALL AVERAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Perkins averaged 6 ypc vs Team A on 30 carries and averaged 2 ypc on 3 carries vs Team B he DOES NOT have a 4 ypc average you ****ing moron.

+1

thf24
10-13-2013, 11:14 PM

That's the important part here. No matter what Autry does, if the opponent executes the play correctly, he's taken out of it either way. It doesn't help at all that Autry gets completely lost on this play though, he could as least cause some disruption and hesitation. Maybe we should shift him to the weak side and make the opponent key on Smith or whoever else is the other DE on the field. Alternatively, if they're intentionally lining up to key on Autry (very likely), then I would think we could use that to our advantage by using some stunts or disguised blitzes to confuse the QB's read.

SignalToNoise
10-14-2013, 09:46 AM

Elite Dawgs Remembers nominee.

TheRef
10-14-2013, 09:49 AM
Elite Dawgs Remembers nominee.

http://static1.fjcdn.com/comments/Pepperidge+Farm+remembers+_32c4c3fb34887f1aac178fa 025344c88.jpg

CadaverDawg
10-14-2013, 10:30 AM

Holy. Shit.

How did I miss this dumbassery? I get online this morning and find that even after I provided you a damn link, you STILL went full blown tard strong. This truly may be the dumbest thing I've ever read on this or any other sports message board. And what makes it even better is you saying you should call my employer and shit. Wow. Just, wow.

Definitely a "EliteDawgs Remembers" nominee.

CadaverDawg
10-14-2013, 10:32 AM

+1

I read that imagining your head was about to explode at the stupidity. Hilarious.

tcdog70
10-14-2013, 12:11 PM
If Autry can't figure out what to do, He just needs to knock the QB's dick in His watchpocket on every play. At least he would be hitting somebody.

State82
10-14-2013, 01:30 PM

Whoaaa Nellie!! Not quite believing I just read that. In fact, I had to go back through it just to make sure I really did read it correctly. To any and all lurkers around here --- 99.999% of the members of this board DO NOT perform mathematics in this fashion.

fishwater99
10-14-2013, 02:32 PM

No way he graduated if he did...

CadaverDawg
10-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Whoaaa Nellie!! Not quite believing I just read that. In fact, I had to go back through it just to make sure I really did read it correctly. To any and all lurkers around here --- 99.999% of the members of this board DO NOT perform mathematics in this fashion.

My question is....where did he go? Come back and take your medicine, big shot. We all make stupid comments at some point, so come laugh it off and everything will be good. You combined shit talk with one of the worst posts ever, so facing the music is far better than hoping it dies.

Will James
10-14-2013, 05:37 PM
I read that imagining your head was about to explode at the stupidity.

I was legitimately angry after reading his math. After the "suck it bitch" post I felt like this.

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzc3L0xlb25hcmRvRGljLjJkZmVmLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/7e5a92f5/328/Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

CadaverDawg
10-14-2013, 05:39 PM
I was legitimately angry after reading his math. After the "suck it bitch" post I felt like this.

http://rack.3.mshcdn.com/media/ZgkyMDEzLzA2LzEyLzc3L0xlb25hcmRvRGljLjJkZmVmLmdpZg pwCXRodW1iCTEyMDB4OTYwMD4/7e5a92f5/328/Leonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Haha

Big Daddy Dawg
10-14-2013, 08:08 PM
Common Core?

cheewgumm
10-14-2013, 11:21 PM
Hagahaha!!!!

Haha

drunkernhelldawg
10-14-2013, 11:42 PM
I agree about Ellis. I like him a lot and I do enjoy him calling baseball games, but he is bad for football. We need to improve our play calls and color. You hear different schools radio guys and it's a totally different sound and energy level.

I agree with this too. I think Jim is the world's best at baseball, but we need to take advantage of the opportunity to modernize our football broadcasts.