PDA

View Full Version : I always heard that mononucleosis is a kissing disease.

Jack Lambert
08-29-2018, 11:00 AM
So why is Ole Miss Keeping Swinney isolated from the other football players? *********

That sucks for him. Pun intended.

msstate7
08-29-2018, 11:08 AM
Decided to see where he was on the depth chart, and saw OM's starters on defense...

Robinson - de
coatney - dt
Jones - dt
Sheppard - de
Sanogo - lb
Ruggs - lb
Custis - nickle
Jones - cb
Hartsfield - cb
Woods - s
Moore - s

I really have no idea who about half of those guys are. I think TT might feast big time

TrapGame
08-29-2018, 11:09 AM
Isn't this the guy the om radio guys were crowing about during camp as the first legit SEC back om has had in a decade? Of course with their defense I'm sure Texas Tech will look like it has a good run game too.

Edit: Oh, I see 7's post. Never mind.

chef dixon
08-29-2018, 11:15 AM
Bad time to get mono. Can't play contact sports for weeks.

Interpolation_Dawg_EX
08-29-2018, 11:39 AM
So why is Ole Miss Keeping Swinney isolated from the other football players? *********

He was probably hanging out with Myles Hartsfield too much...

Jack Lambert
08-29-2018, 01:01 PM
He was probably hanging out with Myles Hartsfield too much...

I am amaze but maybe I shouldn't be how that story has been buried.

msu15
08-29-2018, 01:04 PM
Decided to see where he was on the depth chart, and saw OM's starters on defense...

Robinson - de
coatney - dt
Jones - dt
Sheppard - de
Sanogo - lb
Ruggs - lb
Custis - nickle
Jones - cb
Hartsfield - cb
Woods - s
Moore - s

I really have no idea who about half of those guys are. I think TT might feast big time

Good God that's awful. Maybe 1 or 2 of those guys crack our depth chart.

Jack Lambert
08-29-2018, 01:17 PM
Good God that's awful. Maybe 1 or 2 of those guys crack our depth chart.

Jones would.

mstatefan91
08-29-2018, 01:30 PM
DD Bowie is a CB now? That may have been known but news to me

Jack Lambert
08-29-2018, 01:32 PM

He wasn't going to see the field as a WR at Ole Miss. I think I heard about it a few weeks ago on radio. He should have come to State. AJ will play three year of College Football and never play in the post season. Heck he may never be on a team with a winning record.

msu15
08-29-2018, 02:08 PM
Jones would.

Yea I was thinking him and maybe a defensive back....maybe

GreenheadDawg
08-29-2018, 02:22 PM
Yea I was thinking him and maybe a defensive back....maybe

They don’t have a defensive player other than Jones that would see the field other than mop up

Todd4State
08-29-2018, 04:07 PM

I thought he left their team?

Leroy Jenkins
08-29-2018, 04:10 PM
I thought he left their team?

He gone. He decided he wanted to play WR after all. Odd, because I remember him saying that "Co Free aint ever lied to me" and that the bearsharks told him he would be a good college WR but his NFL future was at DB, so he switched to defense. Now hes transferring to play WR.

Leroy Jenkins
08-29-2018, 04:12 PM
I am amaze but maybe I shouldn't be how that story has been buried.

You mean buried like finger in a freshman boy's anus?

https://www.aol.com/article/2014/10/13/report-penn-state-revokes-scholarship-offer-to-captain-of-sayreville-high-school-sodomy-hazing-scandal/20977407/

"It would start with a howling noise from a senior football player at Sayreville War Memorial High School, and then the locker room lights were abruptly shut off.

In the darkness, a freshman football player would be pinned to the locker room floor, his arms and feet held down by multiple upperclassmen. Then, the victim would be lifted to his feet while a finger was forced into his rectum. Sometimes, the same finger was then shoved into the freshman player’s mouth."

https://www.nj.com/middlesex/index.ssf/2014/10/sayreville_high_school_football_hazing_parent_reve als_sexual_nature_of_locker_room_ritual_exclusive. html

Do not shake hands with the bearsharks.....

https://78.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lw11c3UZhO1qeiu6do1_400.gif

mstatefan91
08-29-2018, 04:45 PM
He gone. He decided he wanted to play WR after all. Odd, because I remember him saying that "Co Free aint ever lied to me" and that the bearsharks told him he would be a good college WR but his NFL future was at DB, so he switched to defense. Now hes transferring to play WR.

Interesting. He was listed on the last depth chart I saw from them.

codeDawg
08-29-2018, 04:55 PM
Ta'amu might not last half the season if they can't put together some kind of run game.

mstatefan91
08-29-2018, 05:06 PM
Ta'amu might not last half the season if they can't put together some kind of run game.

All of their RB's look to be 5'8" and range from 200-215.. so they're bowling ball size.. just whether they get any open lanes.

Lord McBuckethead
08-29-2018, 05:34 PM

Better keep that random frat boy away from the team.

Lord McBuckethead
08-29-2018, 05:35 PM

They dish the ball quickly. I rarely ever remember their QBs getting hit in the pocket because they hold the ball for 1.5 seconds on 85% of their pass plays.

msstate7
08-29-2018, 05:40 PM
They dish the ball quickly. I rarely ever remember their QBs getting hit in the pocket because they hold the ball for 1.5 seconds on 85% of their pass plays.

They were 11th in sec in sacks allowed last season. They were 1st in sec in passing attempts though.

Todd4State
08-29-2018, 07:58 PM

It's basically screens and chunking the ball down the field. That's their offense.

Lord McBuckethead
08-30-2018, 11:37 AM
They were 11th in sec in sacks allowed last season. They were 1st in sec in passing attempts though.

Stand corrected. They just seemed to never get hit back there.

msstate7
08-30-2018, 11:40 AM
Stand corrected. They just seemed to never get hit back there.

I don't think you were all the way incorrect. Bc of the volume of passes they give up more sacks. I bet they rate pretty well in a sack per passing play if that stat existed