PDA

View Full Version : This board is great!!!

DownwardDawg
10-13-2013, 06:50 AM
Last night this board provided me with some fantastic entertainment. I couldn't watch or listen to the game. I had to rely on the Elite Dawgs to provide me with play by play and score updates.
First, let me start by saying that ya'll suck at providing the reader with important information such as the score. You could read for 30 minutes and not have a clue what was going on. I was sure that we were getting beat, only to find out later that we were actually winning. That's a minor inconvenience though when you consider how entertained I was by our posters here.

Here are a few things I gathered from last night:
1) Mullen sux - I don't mean just sux a little, I'm talking suckage equal to that of Croom and LT.
2) If there were still such things as lynch mobs, I would be watching the members of Elite Dawgs on the news this morning.
3) Geoff Collins needs to be run out of town. He needed a raise yesterday during the day, but last night he needed firing.
3) Keonnig and Hevesy should be gone. They better leave quitely in the night or the mob will get them when it's done with Mullen.
4) This is Dak's team! Russell sucks!
5) This is Russell's team! Dak sucks!
6) Devin Bell needs to go home
7) Cadaver is a great poster! He brings the passion!!!! (and entertainment)
8) Marketbully needs to stop bitching about people bitching. It's a game thread for God's sake!! Bitchers gonna bitch!!!!
9) Goat...this ain't sixpack.
10) There are a lot of Saturday drinkers on this board. I can relate. I only drink on Saturdays because of football. MSU football is making me re-think this policy. I need to stop completely or pick another day, like Tuesday.

That's all I got for now. I'm kinda in a hurry. I'm sure there are plenty more learnings from the board that need to be shared. Please feel free to add on!!

Dawgface
10-13-2013, 07:50 AM
That just about covers it. Good summary.

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2013, 07:54 AM
+3

notsofarawaydawg
10-13-2013, 09:54 AM
I'd hate to see this same list over on 6Pack. You'd have another 10 just for Brian's Bear friends.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2013, 10:31 AM
I'd hate to see this same list over on 6Pack. You'd have another 10 just for Brian's Bear friends.

Yep, and that's why I'm not over there anymore. It's unbearable.

NorCalDawg
10-13-2013, 10:41 AM
You have two number 3's. So, I'll call them 3a and 3b.

1) Yes, Mullen sux, but not at Croom's suckage level. Yet. I dare say if Greg Byrne were still AD we wouldn't have many of these issues. I just don't think Strick can stand up to Dan.
2) Agree
3a) I think Collins is still better than Wilson. Our defense looked like they lost some of their fire after the LSU loss. Still, that's on coaching to motivate the team, but I'm not on the fire Collin's bus, yet.
3b) Their performance is relative to head coaching. It's up to Dan to hold them accountable or fire them.
4) The backup QB is always better
5) The backup QB is always better
6) It's not Bell's fault coach keeps putting him in. This will be taken care of with the lynching. No need to shoot Bell.
7) Agree
8) Can't bitch about people bitching about other people bitching if we follow your rationale.
9) Sometimes posters get confused which board they are posting on when posting on multiple boards.
10) Personally, I start drinking when fall practice starts and don't stop until two or three weeks after National Signing Day.

11) My add. Good job. Love your post.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2013, 11:23 AM
You have two number 3's. So, I'll call them 3a and 3b.

1) Yes, Mullen sux, but not at Croom's suckage level. Yet. I dare say if Greg Byrne were still AD we wouldn't have many of these issues. I just don't think Strick can stand up to Dan.
2) Agree
3a) I think Collins is still better than Wilson. Our defense looked like they lost some of their fire after the LSU loss. Still, that's on coaching to motivate the team, but I'm not on the fire Collin's bus, yet.
3b) Their performance is relative to head coaching. It's up to Dan to hold them accountable or fire them.
4) The backup QB is always better
5) The backup QB is always better
6) It's not Bell's fault coach keeps putting him in. This will be taken care of with the lynching. No need to shoot Bell.
7) Agree
8) Can't bitch about people bitching about other people bitching if we follow your rationale.
9) Sometimes posters get confused which board they are posting on when posting on multiple boards.
10) Personally, I start drinking when fall practice starts and don't stop until two or three weeks after National Signing Day.

11) My add. Good job. Love your post.

Great input!!

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 11:49 AM
Last night this board provided me with some fantastic entertainment. I couldn't watch or listen to the game. I had to rely on the Elite Dawgs to provide me with play by play and score updates.
First, let me start by saying that ya'll suck at providing the reader with important information such as the score. You could read for 30 minutes and not have a clue what was going on. I was sure that we were getting beat, only to find out later that we were actually winning. That's a minor inconvenience though when you consider how entertained I was by our posters here.

Here are a few things I gathered from last night:
1) Mullen sux - I don't mean just sux a little, I'm talking suckage equal to that of Croom and LT.
2) If there were still such things as lynch mobs, I would be watching the members of Elite Dawgs on the news this morning.
3) Geoff Collins needs to be run out of town. He needed a raise yesterday during the day, but last night he needed firing.
3) Keonnig and Hevesy should be gone. They better leave quitely in the night or the mob will get them when it's done with Mullen.
4) This is Dak's team! Russell sucks!
5) This is Russell's team! Dak sucks!
6) Devin Bell needs to go home
7) Cadaver is a great poster! He brings the passion!!!! (and entertainment)
8) Marketbully needs to stop bitching about people bitching. It's a game thread for God's sake!! Bitchers gonna bitch!!!!
9) Goat...this ain't sixpack.
10) There are a lot of Saturday drinkers on this board. I can relate. I only drink on Saturdays because of football. MSU football is making me re-think this policy. I need to stop completely or pick another day, like Tuesday.

That's all I got for now. I'm kinda in a hurry. I'm sure there are plenty more learnings from the board that need to be shared. Please feel free to add on!!

I laughed.

That is why I love game threads, but also why they should be deleted immediately after the game!

Great post. Glad somebody out there can find the humor in all of the passion that was spewed last night.