PDA

View Full Version : I would love for Kiffin's team to up set Oklahoma next Saturday.

Jack Lambert
08-23-2018, 02:10 PM
Just saying.

Dawg-gone-dawgs
08-23-2018, 02:26 PM
Just saying.

Me too. If so, this will be his last year at FAU.

1bigdawg
08-23-2018, 02:50 PM
Me too. If so, this will be his last year at FAU.

It will be his last year at FAU no matter what. He is a solid coach (and showman) who made a big mistake leaving Tennessee. I understand USC was his dream job, but they are less patient than UT.

I hope they lose a close one because I don't want to hear about how a G5 team should be in the playoff all year.

LC Dawg
08-23-2018, 03:07 PM
It will be his last year at FAU no matter what. He is a solid coach (and showman) who made a big mistake leaving Tennessee. I understand USC was his dream job, but they are less patient than UT.

I hope they lose a close one because I don't want to hear about how a G5 team should be in the playoff all year.

I agree about listening to the G5 talk all year but if a G5 team was to go to the playoffs I would want it to be a Kiffin coached team and that team to beat Saban. The entertainment value of the pre and post game comments would be priceless.

Todd4State
08-23-2018, 03:18 PM
I agree about listening to the G5 talk all year but if a G5 team was to go to the playoffs I would want it to be a Kiffin coached team and that team to beat Saban. The entertainment value of the pre and post game comments would be priceless.

That would be epic.

TUSK
08-23-2018, 09:13 PM
I’m just glad Joey isn’t a “cancer”, anymore *...