PDA

View Full Version : Interior OL depth

BeastMan
08-22-2018, 11:37 AM
I know this is what folks will worry about with the Storey news today. Don?t. MSU was able to redshirt not 1 but 2 juco OL last year. Tommy Champion and Tyre Phillips are ready to go. I also wouldn?t totally rule out KJ. Hard to keep a talent like that off the field.

Cary Hudson's little bro
08-22-2018, 11:50 AM
Experienced guard depth for next year is zero. Story would've a starter at guard.

I bet Stewart Reese slides in to G with Eiland at LT, Cordavian Suggs at RT and Dolla Bill as the swing tackle.

Darryl Williams, Dieon Calhoun and Elgton Jenkins are going pro

Cary Hudson's little bro
08-22-2018, 11:51 AM
Wait...I thought Champion and Tyre Phillips are seniors this year?

LC Dawg
08-22-2018, 11:53 AM

Both are juniors. As Beastman said, they both redshirted last year.

smootness
08-22-2018, 11:53 AM
Experienced guard depth for next year is zero. Story would've a starter at guard.

I bet Stewart Reese slides in to G with Eiland at LT, Cordavian Suggs at RT and Dolla Bill as the swing tackle.

Story is still on the team...

BeastMan
08-22-2018, 12:03 PM

Storey wouldn’t have started. Who is he beating out? Jenkins or Williams?

Commercecomet24
08-22-2018, 12:05 PM
Story is still on the team...

This and I don't foresee him getting kicked out of school or off the team,

Homedawg
08-22-2018, 12:07 PM
D Parker can help us as a backup.

1bigdawg
08-22-2018, 12:09 PM

What is the basis of your statement that Williams is going pro? Very few guards ever leave early.

Johnson85
08-22-2018, 12:11 PM

Pretty sure Williams is a JR. and not going to be a draft risk.

Still, Story would likely be the other starting guard if he wasn't passed by a younger guy.

Hopefully this will turn out to not be a big deal.

Ifyouonlyknew
08-22-2018, 12:15 PM
This and I don't foresee him getting kicked out of school or off the team,

Me either

Cary Hudson's little bro
08-22-2018, 01:37 PM
Storey wouldn’t have started. Who is he beating out? Jenkins or Williams?

I meant 2019...prob should delete both my posts. my bad

Cary Hudson's little bro
08-22-2018, 01:41 PM
What is the basis of your statement that Williams is going pro? Very few guards ever leave early.

NFL Draft Scout lists him as the No. 1 guard for 2020. If he has a big year he could go ahead and leave.

Jack Lambert
08-22-2018, 01:56 PM
He plays this year in my opinion. Hell driving drunk on the road is worse then forgetting about a dog. Sorry but putting the life of my wife and children in jeopardy by a dunk getting behind a wheel and hitting road is way worse the what he did. Those in the past who got DUI's were only suspended. Did he endanger the life of the dog. Yes he did. Does a drunk driver endanger the life of a human, yes he does. I value human life more then a dogs life.