PDA

View Full Version : Question about baseball left field lofts.......

Pit Bull
08-20-2018, 03:03 PM
....I saw in one architect rendering some time ago that displayed 2 loft buildings side by side. I see now we are building one of them. My question is??... will there be 2 loft buildings in the outfield or just one?

Outsider
08-20-2018, 03:05 PM
It's probably the difference between the fundraising/campaign drawings and the final drawings when a budget is decided upon.

Cooterpoot
08-20-2018, 03:06 PM
I think I saw where they said this is phase 1 of the lofts and just need to raise the money for the others. Could be wrong.....

AlSwearengen
08-20-2018, 04:03 PM
I think I saw where they said this is phase 1 of the lofts and just need to raise the money for the others. Could be wrong.....

This is what was being said once we found out that they were building one of them. There was a time that we were worried that we would have to wait for three or four years just to get one.

RocketDawg
08-20-2018, 04:11 PM
This is what was being said once we found out that they were building one of them. There was a time that we were worried that we would have to wait for three or four years just to get one.

When the next one is built, why not in right field to balance things?

DCdawg
08-20-2018, 04:13 PM
When the next one is built, why not in right field to balance things?

My guess is that there's not enough room between the fence and road without removing seating in the Lounge area.

RocketDawg
08-20-2018, 04:19 PM
My guess is that there's not enough room between the fence and road without removing seating in the Lounge area.

That's probablly the case; I'm not quite sure what's there. I haven't seen the new field and its environs. The lofts that are being built are much taller than I expected. Pretty impressive structure.

AlSwearengen
08-20-2018, 04:47 PM
We also have a pretty big tv screen in right field. I seem to remember someone saying that something has been dug or drilled for two buildings for the lofts. It would have been extremely expensive to come back and do the prep work for the second building at a later time so they did it all at once. I hope I am remembering this correctly.

msbulldog
08-20-2018, 06:50 PM

Nope you're right!