PDA

View Full Version : Coaches in waiting to clash Tuesday night

bully99
10-13-2013, 12:49 AM
Bobby vs Mark. La Lafayette vs Western Kentucky Tuesday on ESPN. Who ya got.

preachermatt83
10-13-2013, 12:52 AM
id much rather have bobby.. with the young talent we have on the offensive side of the ball there is no telling how many points we would score.

Dawg61
10-13-2013, 01:00 AM
Bobby vs Mark. La Lafayette vs Western Kentucky Tuesday on ESPN. Who ya got.

Neither. I'll take Mullen. All Mullen needs is 2 DB's, 1 kicker and 2 WR/TE from being a 9-10 win team. He's that close imo. Much faster easier path to 10 wins WITH Mullen than starting over with Hud. We are close boys. Just have a little faith.

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 01:05 AM
id much rather have bobby.. with the young talent we have on the offensive side of the ball there is no telling how many points we would score.

I'm absolutely shocked that a guy with PREACHER in his user name is championing for Bobby Petrino. At least you are showing a great example of forgiveness.

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 01:09 AM
Give me Hud. We don't need anybody that the SEC potentially hates their guts. Petrino would be sort of like Houston Nutt at Ole Miss if he came here. Would probably win right away and then either leave (likely) or flame out. His defenses at Arkansas were awful as well, and he has to get at least partial credit for Arkansas being where they are now- which tells me he can't recruit all that well.

Hud can recruit, I think he will win- and possibly even pull a few upsets every now and then. I think he is the kind of guy that can get us to overachieve- and do at least as well as Dan and take the next step forward. If we want to take over Mississippi- he's the guy to go to.

preachermatt83
10-13-2013, 01:09 AM
I'm absolutely shocked that a guy with PREACHER in his user name is championing for Bobby Petrino. At least you are showing a great example of forgiveness.

I am a man who believes in second chances... aren't you glad Jesus does too?

DownwardDawg
10-13-2013, 01:16 AM
Give me Hud. We don't need anybody that the SEC potentially hates their guts. Petrino would be sort of like Houston Nutt at Ole Miss if he came here. Would probably win right away and then either leave (likely) or flame out. His defenses at Arkansas were awful as well, and he has to get at least partial credit for Arkansas being where they are now- which tells me he can't recruit all that well.

Hud can recruit, I think he will win- and possibly even pull a few upsets every now and then. I think he is the kind of guy that can get us to overachieve- and do at least as well as Dan and take the next step forward. If we want to take over Mississippi- he's the guy to go to.

^^^This all day long. There would be no starting over with Hud. He would win with this team and just keep progressing. Petrino would have to rebuild a little and then again when he leaves in a couple years.

Todd4State
10-13-2013, 01:33 AM
I am a man who believes in second chances... aren't you glad Jesus does too?

YES! I need plenty of them myself.

bully99
10-13-2013, 08:09 AM
I was just having a little fun when I started the thread, but there ain't no way in hell Keenum and Stricklan are hiring Petrino. Both are State alums who know about our history of firing at least two head coaches with sex scandals in the last 25 or so years. They ain't going down that path. May be a different era and culture but Petrino is a scumbag.

Political Hack
10-13-2013, 08:25 AM
winner gets a four year contract at an SEC West school.