PDA

View Full Version : I didn't see this coming...***** RE: Bammer LB out for season....

TUSK
08-18-2018, 06:56 PM
Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd.... Bammer's top reserve OLB/ILB Chris Allen is out for season....

OT Womack expected to be out 4-6 weeks... Link includes a gem from MDL...

https://www.rollbamaroll.com/2018/8/18/17752832/lb-chris-allen-out-for-the-season-ol-matt-womack-out-5-6-weeks

TrapGame
08-18-2018, 07:03 PM
Hell, when the water boy's a 5 star too I think y'all will be alright.

Pit Bull
08-18-2018, 07:06 PM
Well, the reason BAMA is good year to year is primarily their quality depth at all positions. I did an unscientific study some years ago and determined most teams average losing between 3-4 players in the 2 deep for the season every year. Now, one year I remember MSU not losing anybody, but the next year, we lost 6 players. So, you just never know. Just have to recruit enough good quality to where there is not much dropoff even at the 3 deep roster. BAMA, and now it appears UGA is doing that well.

TUSK
08-18-2018, 07:08 PM

Shit, I got in on a couple of plays late last year at LB, and I'm like 150# soaking wet... Guys getting banged up all over the place all year...

It's just been a really odd run of injuries on one unit group... bizarre....

dawgday166
08-18-2018, 07:09 PM
No worries. REC will make sure of another Bama Natty.

TUSK
08-18-2018, 07:15 PM
No worries. REC will make sure of another Bama Natty.

Yep, I've already gotten confirmation that the check has cleared.*

RocketDawg
08-18-2018, 07:18 PM

Proper spelling is "aight". **

bostondawg
08-18-2018, 07:20 PM
Your top... reserve LB?

Commercecomet24
08-18-2018, 07:34 PM
Tusk don't expect any sympathy here****

Saltydog
08-18-2018, 07:40 PM
just plug/play another 5 star so if it's sympathy you're looking for, might wanna go elsewhere.

TUSK
08-18-2018, 08:38 PM
just plug/play another 5 star so if it's sympathy you're looking for, might wanna go elsewhere.

Easy there, Turbo. I just thought you Cats would wanna know since it has some influence on y’all’s Schedule & the SEC West.

No sympathy was expected.

Goldendawg
08-18-2018, 08:40 PM
Shit, I got in on a couple of plays late last year at LB, and I'm like 150# soaking wet... Guys getting banged up all over the place all year...

Y'all might have a few dead Indians buried in that area for the planned $600 mil remodel and they are already tee'd off. Better check it out. Hail State!

Todd4State
08-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Easy there, Turbo. I just thought you Cats would wanna know since it has some influence on y’all’s Schedule & the SEC West.

No sympathy was expected.

Get back to me when the officials are hurt.

dawgday166
08-18-2018, 09:15 PM
Get back to me when the officials are hurt.

Nice! +1

TrapGame
08-18-2018, 09:21 PM
Proper spelling is "aight". **

My bad, aight?

MarcoRubio
08-18-2018, 09:26 PM
My bad, aight?

I?ve seen REC several times in reference to Bammer. I?m dense, what is that?

dawgday166
08-18-2018, 09:38 PM

Red Elephants Club. It's the group that controls the SEC, the NCAA, and all critical game officials for Bama games. If an official can't be bought off they may die in an accidental car wreck because the brakes quit working, or accidentally drown, or in a fiery plane crash.

Sort of like the CIA.

TUSK
08-18-2018, 09:41 PM

REC = Red Elephant Club

It’s a collection of wealthy Bammer booster who are affiliated with the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, and New World Order. Their primary function is to purchase the allegiance of the CFP Committee, the NCAA, the SEC & (especially) SEC Officials to ensure Bammer wins the National Championship... but only 50% of the time as not to arouse suspicion.

TUSK
08-18-2018, 09:42 PM
Red Elephants Club. It's the group that controls the SEC, the NCAA, and all critical game officials for Bama games. If an official can't be bought off they may die in an accidental car wreck because the brakes quit working, or accidentally drown, or in a fiery plane crash.

Sort of like the CIA.

Legit.

Token Bammer
08-18-2018, 11:27 PM
REC = Red Elephant Club

It?s a collection of wealthy Bammer booster who are affiliated with the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, and New World Order. Their primary function is to purchase the allegiance of the CFP Committee, the NCAA, the SEC & (especially) SEC Officials to ensure Bammer wins the National Championship... but only 50% of the time as not to arouse suspicion.

We buy croots. We buy refs. We buy rings. We buy Chargers. We literally don't earn anything. We buy every dang thang!!! If the money doesn't cover it, we have other ways of getting what we want. Heh heh heh....

TUSK
08-18-2018, 11:44 PM
We buy croots. We buy refs. We buy rings. We buy Chargers. We literally don't earn anything. We buy every dang thang!!! If the money doesn't cover it, we have other ways of getting what we want. Heh heh heh....

Step away from the whiskey still and hop back on your sister, Token... don’t forget in who’s house we dwell.

Also, we have a brunch meeting & 4pm tee time with Trump, Putin & Emmert on Wednesday.

Dawgbite
08-19-2018, 07:03 AM
So the REC is kinda like the MIB, Men In Black. They probably own patents on some alien technology like 4LTE cell phone service in order to fund Bama football? Aliens must not like baseball!

Dawgowar
08-19-2018, 09:20 AM

While I hope the kid is okay and goes on to be all pro and invent many AI systems, there is probable humor to be found in the situation. Somewhere within the Tide kingdom some of your very entitled fans are truly, truly, terrified that this will be the one thing that prevents a national title this year. They will take deep breathes every tackle by the starters and let the situation ruin their season. Mumbling will be made about getting staff underlings who understand recruiting proper depth. There may even be burning of incense and dancing in 'Full McElwain' mode around Bear's statue.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Token Bammer
08-19-2018, 03:58 PM
Step away from the whiskey still and hop back on your sister, Token... don’t forget in who’s house we dwell.

Also, we have a brunch meeting & 4pm tee time with Trump, Putin & Emmert on Wednesday.

All tongue and cheek my fellow Bammer, but I was serious about the getting what we want part. Lol

Is it that time of the year again? Time to give the troops (Trump, Putin, and Emmert) their marching orders.