10-12-2013, 11:18 PM
We've never seen a guy like this

msstate7
10-12-2013, 11:29 PM
That cam newton fella wasn't so bad himself

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:34 PM
That cam newton fella wasn't so bad himself

Cam was awesome, but I'd take Manziel everyday and twice on Sunday. Better instincts and elusiveness. Cam could run over you, but you just don't even touch Manziel. He always runs to the right spot. Best vision and instincts I've ever seen out of college football player

DownwardDawg
10-12-2013, 11:36 PM
He's incredible. You could tell he wasn't 100% tonight and he was still awesome. He made plays when he had to.

msstate7
10-12-2013, 11:40 PM
Cam was awesome, but I'd take Manziel everyday and twice on Sunday. Better instincts and elusiveness. Cam could run over you, but you just even touch Manziel. He always runs to the right spot. Best vision and instincts I've ever seen out of college football player

Cam took a team of probably equal talent as aTm teams and won a national title. I'm not saying cam was better, but he won on a larger level. Of course, cam was older. Both great players

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:44 PM
Cam took a team of probably equal talent as aTm teams and won a national title. I'm not saying cam was better, but he won on a larger level. Of course, cam was older. Both great players

Cam's defense was much better than Manziel's. Auburn had Nick Fairly and was able to shut down Oregon in the National Championship. Give Manziel Auburn's or our defense that year, and TAMU is probably the best team in the country.

smootness
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
I'd go with Cam all day errday.

Being able to run straight at some one knowing they can't stop you is a far greater weapon than even the elusiveness of Manziel.

You need 2 yards, Cam is guaranteed to get it for you. Manziel will more often than not, but there's always a chance he can't get around you. And Cam has the better arm.

Dawg61
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Cam was awesome, but I'd take Manziel everyday and twice on Sunday. Better instincts and elusiveness. Cam could run over you, but you just don't even touch Manziel. He always runs to the right spot. Best vision and instincts I've ever seen out of college football player

Completely agree. He's going to make the Jags have a tough decision. Manziel's elusiveness is the best I've ever seen in football. Better than Vick just not as fast. Manziel doesn't have the strongest arm though and he is small compared to other NFL QB's and it might be a rare occurrence but sooner than later he's going to get squared up on by a defender.

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2013, 12:03 AM
I'd go with Cam all day errday.

Being able to run straight at some one knowing they can't stop you is a far greater weapon than even the elusiveness of Manziel.

You need 2 yards, Cam is guaranteed to get it for you. Manziel will more often than not, but there's always a chance he can't get around you. And Cam has the better arm.

Cam does have a better arm, but Manziel has better vision. He's sees the field better than anyone I've ever seen in college. I'd take him number 1 in the draft

BossDawg
10-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Give Manziel Auburn's or our defense that year, and TAMU is probably the best team in the country.

And Malzahn to orchestrate the offense.

Bothrops
10-13-2013, 12:07 AM
Manziel is better than Cam. We almost beat Cam. Manziel is too elusive and fast.

DownwardDawg
10-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Before this season I didn't think he stood a chance as an NFL QB. I thought he was way too small and couldn't pass well enough. I was wrong. He's awesome. I still hate him though.

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 12:10 AM
Manziel is better than Cam. We almost beat Cam. Manziel is too elusive and fast.

Not saying you're right or wrong, but that logic makes no sense.

For instance...

Cam is better. Ole miss almost beat Manziel twice. Cam is too strong and powerful.

See. I think it is all about the offense. I would say Tebow, Cam, and Johnny football have given us a chance to see 3 of the greatest college QB's to ever play the game, and in a very short span.

msstate7
10-13-2013, 12:11 AM

You don't think our team that year (cam's year) would throttle last years team? I don't think it would be remotely close.

Bothrops
10-13-2013, 02:21 AM
I'm just saying I'd rather have Manziel. Cam was awesome, no doubt about it. I would rank him 2nd best of all time. But I love Manziel's the blend of elusiveness and speed, rocket arm, with him being a smaller target.

Saltydog
10-13-2013, 08:38 AM
nt

ShotgunDawg
10-13-2013, 08:48 AM
nt

Vick was incredible, but doesn't have the accuracy, field vision, or instincts that Manziel has. Vick is fast and quicker, but Manziel is better due to all the other components. Vick struggles in the NFL because he isn't accurate and lacks instincts in the pocket. Manziel doesn't have those problems.

Dawg61
10-13-2013, 09:02 AM
Vick struggles reading defenses

hacker
10-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Cam was better in college.