PDA

View Full Version : Official Cadaver bitching thread

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Cadaver, could you just post in this thread so we don't bog down the board with 10 different threads finding a different thing to bitch about? We should have a bitching thread just like we have a game thread, right?

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Cadaver, could you just post in this thread so we don't bog down the board with 10 different threads finding a different thing to bitch about? We should have a bitching thread just like we have a game thread, right?

Sorry Gene.

high fives! Great game Dawgs! Way to go Dan!!!! MAROON!!!!111 WHITE!!!111

GFYS

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Sorry Gene.

GFYS

Haha

Goat Holder
10-12-2013, 11:21 PM
Sorry Gene.

GFYS

Typical. Instead of looking in the mirror and acknowledging your female behavior, you go on the defensive. Pathetic, pal. Put the whiskey down. Or the tampon, whichever it is.

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2013, 11:22 PM
Cadaver post wherever you want. Shotgun please keep your koolaid to this thread.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:24 PM
Typical. Instead of looking in the mirror and acknowledging your female behavior, you go on the defensive. Pathetic, pal. Put the whiskey down. Or the tampon, whichever it is.

Haha. Goats widdle feewings are hurt over negative things being pointed out.

You sound like such a bitch. Nobody is saying Mullen should get fired tonight, but people are going to point out negatives after we play like shit. If you can't handle it, check your feelings at the door or get the **** out, Nancy

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Cadaver post wherever you want. Shotgun please keep your koolaid to this thread.

What Koolaid did I drink. I just hate when the board gets bogged down by the same person all night posting new threads. I have no problem with the bitching. Its deserved, but it would be nice if it was condensed, and we didn't have 10 threads with 2 posts in it.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:34 PM
What Koolaid did I drink. I just hate when the board gets bogged down by the same person all night posting new threads. I have no problem with the bitching. Its deserved, but it would be nice if it was condensed, and we didn't have 10 threads with 2 posts in it.

You've started twice as many threads as I have on the first page alone. May not want to single me out, it appears many are pissed about the way we played.

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 11:36 PM
True, but mine are about different topics.

Goat Holder
10-12-2013, 11:47 PM
Haha. Goats widdle feewings are hurt over negative things being pointed out.

You sound like such a bitch. Nobody is saying Mullen should get fired tonight, but people are going to point out negatives after we play like shit. If you can't handle it, check your feelings at the door or get the **** out, Nancy

Seriously? 'I know you are but what am I' smack?

What negatives are there, really? It was a down game, all teams have them. But we won, which is all that matters. End of story. It isn't because Mullen did this or that, it just is what it is. The fact that you don't comprehend this shows you have ZERO football experience. But that's OK, it isn't required to have that to be a fan. But damn, if you want to be negative, you should at least be educated.

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2013, 11:53 PM
True, but mine are about different topics.

Johnny Manziel playing like ass in Oxford (http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?6877-Why-does-Manzil-play-like-ass-in-Oxford)and then an hour later being really good (http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread.php?6883-Damn-Manziel-is-good-at-football) aren't about the same topic?

ScoobaDawg
10-12-2013, 11:58 PM
Seriously? 'I know you are but what am I' smack?

What negatives are there, really? It was a down game, all teams have them. But we won, which is all that matters. End of story. It isn't because Mullen did this or that, it just is what it is. The fact that you don't comprehend this shows you have ZERO football experience. But that's OK, it isn't required to have that to be a fan. But damn, if you want to be negative, you should at least be educated.

Goat you don't have to have "football experience" to have a brain.. We won tonight but played like shit yet again. This is nothing new under Mullen.
You have shown your "knowledge" all over the internet many times and it's not very sharp.

Winning may be all that matters, but how you win and who you win against shows if you will beat better teams.

Goat Holder
10-13-2013, 12:08 AM
Goat you don't have to have "football experience" to have a brain.. We won tonight but played like shit yet again. This is nothing new under Mullen.

So why are you arguing with me?

You have shown your "knowledge" all over the internet many times and it's not very sharp.

If this board (or 6pack) right now is any indication of what is "sharp", I'll take that as a compliment.

Most everyone who argues with me has an axe to grind, because I've called them out on BS in the past. Don't forget that.

Behrdawg
10-13-2013, 12:18 AM
If cadaver wants to start threads on different topics- then so be it. If it gets out of hand by anyway- we will purge them. Y'all enjoy the site and voice your opinions all you want, that's why we built this site.

Here's my opinion: we looked like shit and I'm done with Mullen. **** you ole miss

CadaverDawg
10-13-2013, 12:26 AM
If cadaver wants to start threads on different topics- then so be it. If it gets out of hand by anyway- we will purge them. Y'all enjoy the site and voice your opinions all you want, that's why we built this site.

Here's my opinion: we looked like shit and I'm done with Mullen. **** you ole miss

Aaaaand Boom goes the Dynamite