PDA

View Full Version : And Ole Miss is in prime position to pull the upset.......Damn, it's going

Saltydog
10-12-2013, 10:43 PM
to be a long week if they win this game (combined with UT beating Oklahoma) and us winning a squeaker at home to BGSU.......

DownwardDawg
10-12-2013, 10:46 PM
I would love to beat ole miss this year. It might be our 5th or 6th win of the season. Don't see it happening though. Hugh Freeze coaches his ass off. Sux

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 10:46 PM
Ahhh, but we won.... so there really isn't much they could say

Goat Holder
10-12-2013, 10:47 PM
We'll have our chance to deal with them on Thanksgiving. Nothing else matters in regards to them.

DapperDawg
10-12-2013, 10:48 PM
OM will have Davis Wade empty by mid 3rd quarter this year. They are light years ahead of State.

PassInterference
10-12-2013, 10:50 PM
Ole Miss plays like their ass is on fire. Pains me to watch our team coast so much.

DapperDawg
10-12-2013, 10:53 PM
OM is well coached; MSU is not even close to that.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 10:54 PM
Ole Miss plays like their ass is on fire. Pains me to watch our team coast so much.

Yep. If only we knew who to blame for that.

Dawg61
OM is well coached; MSU is not even close to that.

Get the 17 outta here with this bullshit

ShotgunDawg
The week after LSU, Ole Miss plays Idaho at home. Lets wait till they play like their ass is on fire in that game before we say that they play so much harder than us. Every team has let down games. Just hope that you win.

Dawgfan77
10-12-2013, 10:55 PM
Count me in the group that thinks this O M win helps us usher in a new era. Mullen has done a lot but need a guy who will coach his ass off regardless if who we play.

BHildreth3
10-12-2013, 10:56 PM
What pisses me off watching this Ole Miss game - it's obvious what program is better right now. Pathetic Dan.

Dawg61
10-12-2013, 10:57 PM
Count me in the group that thinks this win helps us usher in a new era. Mullen has done a lot but need a guy who will coach his ass off regardless if who we play.

BG is a top 40 team. You probably think they are in Bowling Green, KY. Dumbass

DapperDawg
Why? Just because you're a homer with your head up your ass doesn't mean we all are. We squeaked by BGU because of coaching. OM is out coaching the shit out of the #9 team right now. You're in denial, man. Wake up.

ShotgunDawg
Count me in the group that thinks this O M win helps us usher in a new era. Mullen has done a lot but need a guy who will coach his ass off regardless if who we play.

I can assure you that tonight Mullen was trying to coach his ass off. The bigger problem was trying to get a young team up the week after playing LSU

ShotgunDawg
10-12-2013, 10:58 PM
Why? Just because you're a homer with your head up your doesn't mean we all are. We squeaked by BGU because of coaching. OM is out coaching the shit out of the #9 team right now. You're in denial, man. Wake up.

Out coaching TAMU? So Freeze caused Manziel to fumble, and to make a blatantly awful throw in the end zone?

DapperDawg
10-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Their defense, with no depth, mediocre talent and good coaching is playing smart, hard and very well disciplined.

DapperDawg
10-12-2013, 11:01 PM
Let me add relentless effort too.

CadaverDawg
10-12-2013, 11:03 PM
I can assure you that tonight Mullen was trying to coach his ass off. The bigger problem was trying to get a young team up the week after playing LSU

Shotgun...

I see what you're saying, but why are we making the same mistakes as a staff and team that we have made since day one of Mullen? It's not just about this game.

And I'm not saying fire him...I'm just saying he is proving to be a coach that reached his ceiling in year 2 and will never see it again. We will not win 6 games this year. The question is, does he deserve to reap the rewards of a weak schedule next year where we would have to crap our pants to only win 6-7? I'm beginning to wonder. Not saying he can't change my mind though.

Dawg61
Why? Just because you're a homer with your head up your ass doesn't mean we all are. We squeaked by BGU because of coaching. OM is out coaching the shit out of the #9 team right now. You're in denial, man. Wake up.

Because you're too stupid to realize you have a good thing and you're determined to 17 it all up by firing Mullen. Btw it's Bowling Green State University. You forgot the S. Dumbass

msstate7
Out coaching TAMU? So Freeze caused Manziel to fumble, and to make a blatantly awful throw in the end zone?

It's one of those nights where OM is a top 5 team in our fans eyes while we're terrible. No one mentioning OM's great display of effort vs semo.

BHildreth3
10-12-2013, 11:05 PM
i hate Freeze and Ole Miss

Saltydog
10-12-2013, 11:05 PM
nt

DapperDawg
10-12-2013, 11:07 PM
When did I say fire Mullen? I just made a comparison. And that comparison will be glaring come Thanksgiving night. The problem with MSU is they are improving and building; however every other SEC team is improving and building at a much faster rate. MSU is falling further and further behind.

EnterpriseDawg
10-12-2013, 11:08 PM
It's hard to watch Freezus get his first signature win while we still struggle in year five. Hopefully he ****s it up as usual but they are playing inspired.

cheewgumm
10-12-2013, 11:08 PM
This is what pisses me off too, but ev eryone says we are building...and it takes time.

What pisses me off watching this Ole Miss game - it's obvious what program is better right now. Pathetic Dan.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2013, 11:09 PM
Get the 17 outta here with this bullshit

Lets see, they play call excellent. They know when to hurry up and when to slow it down. They rotate the QB's perfectly. They know exactly which plays to call when each QB is in the game. Their players talk shit and EXPECT to win each game. I could go on but it's making me sick.

cheewgumm
10-12-2013, 11:11 PM
Exactly.

The question is, does he deserve to reap the rewards of a weak schedule next year where we would have to crap our pants to only win 6-7?

Dawg61
10-12-2013, 11:16 PM
The problem with MSU is they are improving and building

You said it yourself. No we are not as obviously improving as Ole Miss and Auburn but that's because they were terrible and it's much easier to see the progress going from a bad team to a bowl team. Let the season play out. I have total faith Dan will beat Ole Miss at home this year

starkvegasdawg
10-12-2013, 11:19 PM
Looks to be a game of whoever has the ball last.

M.Fillmore
10-12-2013, 11:29 PM
Ole Miss wins 38-41 on an aTm field goal at the buzzer.
Moral victories and recrootin' championships are what counts.

DownwardDawg
10-12-2013, 11:42 PM
i hate Freeze and Ole Miss

Me too brother. Me too.

MarketingBully01
10-12-2013, 11:43 PM
All this bitching with an MSU win and Ole Miss loss. You guys are brilliant! Btw, don't look now but MSU and Ole Miss have the same record. They also got beat up in an already thin and weak secondary and have DL injuries as well. This sets up for a blow out next week against LSU. Cheer up guys and go to bed. Quit bitching! I think C34 may need to do some serious board cleaning and even after a win. Give me a break and go to bed!

Oxfordawg
10-12-2013, 11:46 PM
Well while Dapper is on OMs nuts I'm still trying to figure out if A&Ms D practiced this week or not they were constantly standing around with their thumbs inserted. Hey they lost to Auburn worse than we did and they lost their 3rd straight tonight some people need to get off their nuts their getting hickies for crying out loud.