PDA

View Full Version : CJM Media day interview.

Leroy Jenkins
08-11-2018, 06:32 PM
He knows how to be the smartest guy in the room without talking down to anyone.... Easy confident.

https://youtu.be/rHNyodujamg

dogshiek
08-11-2018, 08:17 PM
After listening to listening to Tennessee's Pruitt, I am especially grateful that John Cohen hired Coach Moorhead. I don't think I have ever heard the word hyperbole in an MSU coach's interview before. Just really impressed with JoMo's obvious knowledge of the game.

Todd4State
08-12-2018, 01:11 AM
I like playing against a standard and talking about being a more consistent football team much better than "Well, you can only get a team up for three games" or "Relentless strain" followed up by wussy play calling against opponents that are ranked higher than we are.

Todd4State
08-12-2018, 01:23 AM
After listening to listening to Tennessee's Pruitt, I am especially grateful that John Cohen hired Coach Moorhead. I don't think I have ever heard the word hyperbole in an MSU coach's interview before. Just really impressed with JoMo's obvious knowledge of the game.

I like the analytical approach to the game and I like the fact that he is a lot more transparent and less paranoid than Dan. Dan would do stuff that I would be sitting in the stands to myself "that probably had a less than 10% chance of working".

And it's interesting to me that the unofficial depth charts are shaping up a lot more like I would like to see them whereas with Dan it's always the upper classmen followed up with vague BS about knowing the system or something else that insulted everyone's intelligence because it was pretty obvious that he looked down on us as football fans. If Dan is still here there is no way in Hades that Kylin Hill would be listed at number one over Aeris. Guidry and Whop would probably be redshirted and Austin Williams would have to "work on his assignments and blocking". And Rayford would be definitely starting over Dantzler. Instead, this staff finds ways to take advantage of Rayford's strengths by moving him around which will allow Dantzler to play more.

As bad as Dan was at recruiting- he was equally as bad at roster management. And I think that was a big reason why we never beat Alabama. I mean- how the hell are we going to beat Alabama starting Zach Jackson, Torrey Dale, and Kivon Coman on defense and while trying to run Holloway up the middle?